Need Help!!!! - Picture Up

Ikstej24

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures of roof and trunk when done.....I am going to be working on the hood again. I drive over two hours a day on Atlanta hwy's when I am in the office...so it needs a little extra work. There was a cap on my attachments so I attached one he res and here are smaller ones.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hard to believe that the car is 11+ years old now. Thanks again for the help.

IMG_0935.jpg

Yeah that was the first time...and that white bar got brown pretty fast, but you are right - simply amazed at the difference.

I bought it from a private owner here in Atlanta. Old lady who only had it serviced at the Mazda dealership, and had every single receipt and paperwork to prove it. I really wanted black but this color has grown on me more and more. The color code is A5 - Satellite Blue Mica Clearcoat and I think it was only available on the 95's.

Yeah that was the first time...and that white bar got brown pretty fast, but you are right - simply amazed at the difference.

I bought it from a private owner here in Atlanta. Old lady who only had it serviced at the Mazda dealership, and had every single receipt and paperwork to prove it. I really wanted black but this color has grown on me more and more. The color code is A5 - Satellite Blue Mica Clearcoat and I think it was only available on the 95's.

Millertime has a 2000 s in that colour up here in Canada, it is beautiful! I will have it id he ever tries to sell it.. :shifty:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...