Wheel Waxing

Kat_Daddy

Very interesting, I wouldn't even try it until I finish my existing wax bottles anyway:

" IS NXT GENERATION TECH WAX BETTER THAN OUR OTHER WAXES?

Yes, this new technology is the best wax Meguiar’s has ever produced to date in one easy applied step, and is a synthetic product able to provide a deep dark gloss, with a rich shine and is the ultimate in synthetic polymer protection. "

http://www.meguiars.com.au/get_schooled.htm#q22

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

order or product success as rated by BHR, based on ease of applying, quality of shine, and toughness

1. professional grade line - cleaner wax

2. gold class wax

3. step 3 canurba wax

4. nxt gen

order or product success as rated by BHR, based on ease of applying, quality of shine, and toughness

1. professional grade line - cleaner wax

2. gold class wax

3. step 3 canurba wax

4. nxt gen

right now I wash the car about 6 times a year, I know that doesn't sound like alot, but for the amount its driven and never in the rain, its more then enough.

I will wash it in mid march when it comes out, a few times during the summer, usually every 4th use or so, and then of course a master detailing in november before it goes to sleep for the winter, I wax the car about every other wash. Overall, its waxed less times, further saving the paint and perfection.

Now the Jeep for example which is never garaged, I wash it every other week most times, or every single week in the spring when it rains alot and the pollen etc. I claybar a few times a year, especially after winter, and I wax about every 6 weeks or so.

then quite making me and or my cars the butt of every joke.

trout, I think mine was about 450 after shipping, but your reason of lack of space is unacceptable, if you hav a car there is space, only takes up about a foot of room on each side, which there always is even in a parking space. Even if you don't have a garage, there is an outdoor version, possibly more expensive (the 500 you refer to) not very useful for a daily driver,mind you, but still has benefits,especially over say a rainy weekend