If..

MazdaMomma

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn mts, you know what I mean, I was a boyscout for 13 years, I have no problem roughing it at all, I'll sleep in a damn tent, my only concern is that the millenia must be well parked on pavement, away from sap and bird hangouts, and in the morning I have a place to either wash my sheos or shower. I will not get into the millenia unless I have recently showered and my shoes,sandles,feet whatever are clean and free of all dirt and grime

You will be staying at a Holiday Inn Express 15 minutes away as well as a few other members. The cost is $63.00 per night. Rooms are reserved. The Holiday Inn Express has 2 double beds per room and there is a swimming pool. The rooms are non smoking as well.

The cabins are $184.00 per night. Divided between 4 people and it is $46.00 per night.

A reunion called right after I did and took up EVERYTHING else. I am calling back every day to secure another cabin or lodge (if there is a cancellation) so that we all may be in the same place. I will do my utmost to have us all together in 1 place, but there are no guarantees.

Those who have cabins are not giving them up. The cabins have been filled.

so whats the plan for this thing anyway?

cause if there are no plans we should try to have the main meet on saturday or sunday, I myself would perfer to drive down friday afternoon, maybe we have a shrot meet for dinner friday night, we humans can go to bed, I'll go and work on ridding the world of whores, in the morning we have a drive or a meet, or bbq, but surely pancakes etc