Eunos emblems

Jallan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Are they that hard to come by, Lat? I hope so (for my sake). The only reason I say that is because of how much I paid for those. I know that the pic you see above are of two emblems with obvious signs of wear. I actually allowed myself to get into a bidding war with mazdameister over those. I sniped at the last 5 seconds (terrible, I know). I won them at the stroke-inducing price of $150.00 plus shipping. I only paid $50.00 more for the JDM power folding mirrors.

I know the Eunos 800 grille emblem is different, but I am confident I can modify my existing grille to accomodate this emblem and make the fitment look like it could have been OEM.

so what exactly is the difference in the regular mirrors and these jdm ones

There are two differences

1) They are of equal size

2) If you look at your mirror adjustment switch, you see that black button on the top that is not functional? With the Xedos9 and the Japanese Domestic Market ones, that is a functional switch that automatically folds the mirrors in for tight parking spaces, as MTS just wrote. I really don't NEED them, but they are unique here, and I'm a Millenia addict, so..........:shifty: