Automotive Led Bulb Types

mts

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just ordered (today) a pair of amber and a pair of red Velocity led's with the resistors. I shall report how it looks when I install them with my recently acquired 99-00 turns and tails.

UPDATE: I have installed the V-LED's, and dare I say, the rear turns look as bright (if not brighter) than the halogen tails with the brakes applied. These sumbitches are BRIGHT :thumbup1:

during night hours my turn towers came close, but there was a difference, what are these v-led's you speak of.

DON!!!!

I have most excellent news. I was browsing superlumination.com for these v-leds j speaks of and just out, 921 towers. 01-02 millenia tail lights owners can have led reverse lights as well

during night hours my turn towers came close, but there was a difference, what are these v-led's you speak of.

DON!!!!

I have most excellent news. I was browsing superlumination.com for these v-leds j speaks of and just out, 921 towers. 01-02 millenia tail lights owners can have led reverse lights as well

that is most excellent news...i must say that the ones trout supplied me with are working quite well..when they go out, i will order these new towers for sure...unless trout can supply me with some more of the others