Black Rubber Weatherstrip Around The Doors

enginph

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I wash with the car, and wax, mine look factory fresh.

however if you need to restore the black then I highly recommend "back to black" by mothers

Yours look fresh couse it didnt stay under the sun, so no need for restoration. I bought at 100k miles. Will grap back to black ASAP.

I used some back to black in the pictures i just posted. It worked great on the harder compound stuff around the front and back windows, was spotty on the softer compound around the doors. It looked like it would not absorb in some areas .

I used some back to black in the pictures i just posted. It worked great on the harder compound stuff around the front and back windows, was spotty on the softer compound around the doors. It looked like it would not absorb in some areas .

Any close-ups?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

no, I've heard somewhere that vasoline is a good replacement for Armor all and other protectants....anyone ever tried it? supposeably you can apply a thin coat to bring back luster and shine.....

man no matter how i write that it just comes out bad.....LOL

no, I've heard somewhere that vasoline is a good replacement for Armor all and other protectants....anyone ever tried it? supposeably you can apply a thin coat to bring back luster and shine.....

man no matter how i write that it just comes out bad.....LOL

Dude vaseline is not a protectant :)

IPB Image