Lfa

enginph

You cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the faceYou cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the faceYou cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the face... Looks like a giant piece of garbage, oh right, its a lexus so its crap.

• 3 weeks later...

---------------This long of a post is allowed??????? -Zao -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the faceYou cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the faceYou cock juggling thunder cunts, gee, you fucking think, a non male, especially a college age one being a fucking whore stumbling home from some drunken gangbang where she got the cheap ass shit lexus from some older guy online she banged before hte gangbang just to get the slut in the mood. What a fucking suprise ...ITS A FUCKING LEXUS, even without hitting a millenia you should slash the tires, now that you've found it sell that shit to some scrap yard ...I would not, though his g35 was far superior to chink lexus... not even showing the performance of the braking which I find more important, so under engineering the important aspect in exchange for a can of chrome spray paint and cheap toys....they must work for lexus ...I much perfer the audi owning chink lexus ad's ...it looks like the suspension broke and its dragging on the ground - I mean its a lexus so its fully possible... lexus = garbage... lexus = king chink garbage.... I know its a lexus but come on, flat black is probably the worst thing I'v ever seen on any car, just leave it out in a sunny field for a few years and it'll look exactly the same... Nintendo mean while decided to go back to cartige based and provided far better experiance, not to mention it didn't break like a lexus half the damn time. ...please remnove "like new lexus" lights from your cardomain, that would knock about 2k off the price, king chink uses a different lights, and many others were doing it long before they once again copied... If lexus built a system like that every wheel would turn a different direction then fall off. ... I would buy a lexus for the sole purpose of playing bumper cars, I would probably shoot out the tires before even leaving the dealer lot... the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.... like the slut nonmale who is happy to bang the soccer coaches before doing blow on a starbucks table, cruising around in a chink lexus rx she spread for... There are more or less thousands of complaints and videos about the king chink lexus causing damage from retarded fucking hippies who let it reverse park and hit things doing damage ot there chink shit or other peoples decent car, but even top gear tried it, under controlled conditions with a much much much longer then usually parking spot and look what happened.... audi had it 2 years earlier on full production cars, ferrari experimented with it, even kind chink lexus had its rumors about 2 years ago, the jag xf... ....a nonmale, chink WHORE in a chink lexus just hit on me, despite me totally ignoring them, I bet someone hired the bitch... You need to seriously take out those hella ricey HID's, for the fogs if you want uber chink lexus look its a 3000k hid kit you seek.... you'll look like a dirty chink in an acura or lexus with daytime running annoy everyone on the road... peanut butter is vastly inferior to anything except chink acura and lexus... lexus is NOT AN OPTION!!!!!... an rx anything is NOT AN SUV!!!!!... I pick lexus shits out of the grill of my Jeep.... It was what I did to the fucking retard in the lexus suv probably alittle over a year ago.... license plate "Nixer" I walked up to him and asked him if he was michael schumacher, when he finally said no I told him to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop driving like him on a public road.... a millenia owner saying "find another" and believing its possible is like a lexus owner knowing how to tie there own shoe laces... Lexus is a piece of shit and its "worlds first" led headlamps clearly haven't happened as the new Audi R8 just went on sale.... the people who designed the lexus are about as smart as the people who put a road entrance to a driving range, going through the middle of the driving range... lexus is a bunch of chink built, poorly constructed, won't stay together and won't function rube goldberg of a car... I would take a pic of my ass blessing the poopadoopalus and claim it was a pic of a lexus, but that would be giving it 2 much credit... I have sadly known people with lexus, and there all weak minded jackasses who have tons of problems and never keep them more then a few years at most... Now while I'm disgusted by all of you and that noone seemed to notice the biggest lag in bhr posting history, I still hate chinks more. Especially the ultra chinks at lexus, piece of shit garbage el cheapo spray painted cars.... I hope the wheels fall off and the car splits in 2...well I don't have to hope, its a lexus so it will probably happen... a lexus is not an overpriced nissan, its a toyota piece of shit that failed quality control, so they painted some emblems in the cheapest gold spray paint they could find, knew they would be selling to chinks who know nothing about quality and slapped a price tag on it... mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.... first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting... and damn it, if I even see the guy in that new lexus ad who can't even park himself, I'll fucking slit his thoat in public and spill his blood on the parking space... Like that fucking jackass in the lexus ad where the car parks itself, I want to bitch smack that hippy, if he didn't have starbucks in the morning he would think the world is ending and die.... infiniti isn't even nearly as bad, except maybe the FX, but lexus and acura, they showboat around with fancy marketing and whore tactics in malls to sell cars instead of just building a damn car.... Shit, they can't build cars, they certainly can't drive them, I mean how bad do you have to be to not be able to drive what you built?... stupid fucking chinks... you don't drive a lexus, your mom does, and how much research was involved in that other then "oh it looks cute and I saw it on tv"... lexus and acura owners are either chinks, or retarded ass yuppies who if the power is off for an hour they think there on survivor. They see something that bought off media, or chinks drive, know nothing about research, or even cars and just buy it. Shit, I dare most lexus owners to even be able to open there own hood.... your kidding right, the entire damn lexus is made of plastic, and not even good plastic, cheap chink plastic with saw dust as a filler probably... Yesterday whe nall was done I pulled into a gas station and parked next to the lexus suv. me covered in mud, dressed in army attire, and some gook who is afaird to go throug ha clean puddle with screaming chink kids... nothing is in that crap chink class, but atleast he treats the millenia well, meaning he would never own a chink lexus... umm, hell no. it was a chevy dealership, any lexus's would be used as toys to climb over and show off.... god damn lexus... BAH HAHAHAHA, stupid fucking lexus. Yes there was 18" of flood water, yes, in a jeep I powered through like it was nothing, so what happens next, some dumbass in a lexus ed350 decides "hey, I must be related to chinks and think I can do anything" and 5 seconds in the car is getting swooped away. what a fucking dumbass, no wonder he bought a lexus, has genetics have him on the "worlds biggest dumbass next to mexicans" setting. Did I stop and help even though I was in a powerful suv, and had a 20,000lbs rated tow rope in the back. Hell no, this is there punishment... If it works, they use it, they don't spend all day long trying to reinvent the wheel and then sell it as a squares are better then wheels like say, lexus.... ls = lexus = shit of the world, hell no, besides, nothing quite like the gattling gun. and whats more, the diminsions are PERFECT for the grand cherokee... incorrect, fucking mexicans, some fucking dumbass in a god damn acura, shit of the world car who shouldn't be on the same road as anything but maybe lexus, both banned forever, 5 of those fucking gooks sitting there thinking there all badass in a fucking turn lane as I'm coming down the road, then at the very last second, without using a turn signal jump into my lane, fuckers, I slammed on the brakes and barely avoided hitting them, keeping in mind I was in my M and going the speed limit, had it been the jeep I would havep lowed into them... then at the fucking light there looking over with some ghetto ass **** music like I did something, mother fuckers... Most excellent reading, Many things addressed in the 95 millenia were not even thought of until 2002 models, in the chink overran shit ass lexus and acura's, with some features still never set. tranmissions with normal and power modes, simply excellent... hmm, I have not heard of any cars with fans, although I'm sure it would be the cheaper, unresearched, underfunded CRAP that comes from lexus and acura, the new TL brakelights are a lawsuit waiting to happen, the damn size of those things has to put out alot of heat, wait til they all go out and bam, someone drives right into the back of them, probably driving a lexus and couldn't stop because of the shitty brakes... I dunno, I don't wantto debagdge mine, I'v never really liked the way it looked, but I like to slap lexus owners in the face... Looks like a giant piece of garbage, oh right, its a lexus so its crap.