Show Your Millenia/eunos 800/xedos 9

Xerxes

I saw there was already a picture thread, but a lot of pics dont work anymore plus the last reply is from 2010 or so.

Anyways, this is my 96 Xedos 9 2.5:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's Satellite Blue so it is from 95 actually (put on license in januari 96).

Fully dealer serviced with around 216K on the clock.

Please post pictures of your cars in this thread :)

2000 Millenia S Millennium edition

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I used to have two......now there are three..... :shifty:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Did you know they can tow?

IPB Image

IPB Image

It likes the snow.....

IPB Image

IPB Image

Custom ChinaTown CAI :shifty:

IPB Image

IPB Image

CAI Air filter in fender.....

IPB Image

BLUE!!!!!!

IPB Image

Mine at the dealer lot when from when I won it on eBay. :lol:

Nice pictures. Both nicer than my car :D

The S is that what in Europe is called the Xedos 9 2.3 Miller?

I wanted a Miller to be honest, but I found this 2.5 at the Mazda dealer and it was fully Mazda serviced and not to expensive. Just paid 1150 euro's for it plus a Lancia Lybra.

Besides, at the moment there is only 1 (!!!) Miller up for sale here in The Netherlands and they ask 8000 euro's for it (about 100K on the clock, year 2000).

Anyway, I'm happy with it so far, just a few minor issues with it, but nothing that can't be solved.

:)

Below is the result of what I mentioned earlier; some @#$%!!!@*!!! that drove into my Xedos in the parking lot and was so kind to not leave a note with his/her number on it.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice. Just got the car a week ago and then this. Perfect. Grrrr.

I did report it to the police and to my insurrance, but it isn't covered since I'm not allrisk insured.

Any idea how much that would set me back? There are 3 hard dents close to one another and I also notice there is a dent on the thing below the door.

Grr.

Yeah indeed. I bought it because despite it's age it looked almost brandnew, even though it had already 216K on the clock. Fully dealer serviced. Nice looking car.

Up until now. :(

I'm planning on fixing it as soon as possible, but I'm having a little cashflowproblem right now; my girlfriend is planning a trip to New York for an exhibition with her art, so that's where most of the money went into. :)

I hope I'll have it fixed by the end of the year.

Thought I had luck for once, buying a secondhand car. I was wrong. Stupid bitch. :(

Plastic bag = no air flow.

Yes filter will get dirty over time just like any filter, so you clean it.

If you insist on a so called "pre-filter" look into the offroad world. Several prefilter bags exist on the cheap. Designed for desert racing and extreme dirt/dust trips. Not plastic but keeps all the big stuff away.

Muffler paint. VHF or VHT whatever, any auto parts store will have some, I used a can of silver to paint the bikes entire exhaust since it was rusted. Good up to 1800 degrees you can even use it on headers. No rust, no peeling, good protection, clean look