It Finally Happened

hahaah nah or i wouldve gone with the riced out 240sx thats for sale in NJ. ive actually been in love with the 240sx since i was 8 years old. the first one i had was the convertible and then i moved up here. i finally got another one.

you will be proud to know that mazdaworld.net has killed my rice gene and that my plans for this car is to keep it as clean and sleek as possible. ... :shifty:

later on ill turbo it. right now, im trying to get it at stage 0 (all repairs fixed.) and then ill start with the fuel injectors, aluminum radiatior, electric fans, lighter underdrive pullies and a new intake plenum. later on (along with the rebuilt turbo motor for 3300 dollars) ill get the intercooler with its piping and a 50 trim t3/t040e turbo .63 a/r with 3 inch downpipe and dump wastegate followed by a high flow cat glasspack and remus muffler to finish it all. obviously im gonna need a higher flowing fuel pump and a tranny cooler (im swappin in a 300zx n/a rebuilt automatic tranny) oil catch tank and oil cooler. suspension is gonna be pretty simple. goal is to make it more rigid and reduce body roll. ssway bars and strut bars followed by coilovers and some new tie rods. all bushings will be replaced with stronger ones. and some other suspension adders here and there. ill also need new motor/tranny mounts. as for the interior, other than two gauges (oil pressure and boost) itll be completely stock. the wideband and safc controller will be hidden in the glove box. exterior will be just repaint with 3 clear coats followed by led conversion and hid h4 lights. that will do it for now. with this setup i should be running mid to high 12's on the track with about 350-375 rwhp. of course i wont be running that all the time as i wil have a boost controller that acts as a gauge and ill bring the boost down to 3-5 when im driving to school/work everyday. :)

of course this will take a while

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...