regions

Synesthesia

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, now that would include most foreigners, right?

Not greatly popular in the southern parts where many eoropeans go on vacation anyway, together with the swedes they top the list regarding not too popular tourists. I've heard of swedes riding a taxi like half a day, and then, after being billed like a couple of dollars, complaining about the price :rolleyes:

But then us norwegians love such stories about our eastern neighbors :clap:

He sure is an enthusiast... did you hear when he wrote off the McLaren? He just waved it off and was worried of the person in the other vehicle, as it was his fault.

I want the Mr. Bean Mini... that is the greatest, especially the padlocks on the doors... :lol:

Indeed, suits the overall appearance those padlocks, early Minis even had external door hinges, not to mention the aquard driving position. "To prevent the driver from falling asleep," Sir Alec Issignois stated in his unmatched arrogant style which eventually led to the end of british ordinary car industry. Just like Sir Edward Turner led to the end of british motorcycle industry with his "there is nothing ever to match a parallell twin" Triumph engine and all their copies. Then came the H*o*n*d*a 750 :whistling:

Bahahahaha... what is worse is the robe wearing Brits. whenever you go to somewhere warm... the Kippers always seem to wear bathrobes that are too small and sandals with socks...

You mean sandals with socks is bad ?? :oops: I love it how the Brits ALWAYS expect everyone to fit in around them no matter where on the planet they may be. :lol: