Grille

LOL

T002-51-771A RR ORNAMENT

BHR, you're lazy.

And forgetful.

This is the LAST FUCKING TIME i'm going to post this part number. I've posted it at least 2-3 times on the pissbucket when you asked, and at LEAST once on here.

Write it down, tattoo it on your big fat ass or carve it into some whores forehead:

T002-51-771A RR ORNAMENT

You can order it from your local mazda dealer. Just give them the part number, don't tell them what it is or why you want it for. Mine started giving me shit when I said it was a eunos part.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lat, maybe you should shut the fuck up, why the fuck SHOULD I change my oil myself when tis CHEAPER, FASTER, and I get many other services by taking it to the dealer, why the fuck should I lay on my back in the cold.

My oil gets changed roughly every 800-1200 miles, simply because time wise I won't wait longer.

A MILLENIA needs oil, and came with it in all countries, a MILLENIA is what you drive, not a eunos, stop insulting and badging it with crap

Whats the difference between you and someone with a civic who puts vtec stickers all over and acura emblems

My oil gets changed roughly every 800-1200 miles

Dont you use full synthetic, if so why do you use it?

Saint, I only drive about 800-1200 miles a year, hence the oil is changed once a year, It should be every 3k or 3-5 months, with so little use 1 year is what everyone has settled on, Also, I change it right after it comes up of winter storage, some acid etc can build up, so before its used for the season I make sure there is fresh oil in it.

When it was my only car I still made sure to get it changed every 3k on the dot and still used synethetic

indeed, but in the before time, the long long ago, when we were merely a yahoo chat board in late 2001, the entire forum only saw maybe 10-12 posts a day

then I came along, and with the help of seldom and ski, but mostly me, things changed

And this was happening in pissbucket?

i still have my login name at pissbucket there are some pretty interesting topics there still...

God damn it, now 2 working days and they still haven't responded to my simple question about the Eunie badge.

Trout, if the part you are looking for is the T002-51-771A RR ornament. I can get it for $21USD shipped to you brand new.

Any one who wants it I can get it for that price. MY dealership gave me no problems whatsoever.