Because Theres Room On The Amex

dammit bhr, rather anyone.... if this were in about 5 months, i would buy it for fun.

2002 Millenia S, Special Titanium Edition in baltimore MD

super low mileage(50k), 10k dollars

man this is a steal

Look at the rear picture.... it has either had the names put back on after someone removed... OR it is a an accident car... and for the price I would say the latter

IPB Image

Look at Ghost's

IPB Image

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look, I know for a fact that the special edition ONLY came as an S, and it has S wheels, but looking closer the carpets aren't right, it looks to be like it could be an interior switch, like reality did with the ME interior. baltimore is only about 45 minutes from my office, I may check it out, but I don't want it.

there is no titanium edition, there are also 18 carfax records, never a good sign.

My millenia only has like 6, 5 of those are related to registation and emissions, and the other was an overdue saftey inspection since I wasn't taking it out in the winter

Could be an accident car, could be a ghetto rat who shaved off the badges, or could just be lat trying to insult a car by making it look older and going with the older placement of badges.

none the less, I will wait and see on the silver, if nothing eles comes up, and I can go say 10500 because of an accident....I would have my body shop look it over of course

Are you calling me a ghetto rat for removing the asymmetrical badges on the back of the car? You have some fucking nerve... you fucking hacked and chopped your fucking door panels for hideous Alpine speakers.... STFU.

And older style was the same...

IPB Image

MTS - what the crap are you talking about?? the pic you posted is the exact 97-02 placement?

In the pic of the car for sale the badges look much smaller, AND are more inwardand down, the older 95-96 style.

Ghetto rat shaves badges, ghetto rat wants to sell car but gets used one off ebay from a 95-96, looks are pic and just slaps them on.

WTF are you talking about? As usual not a fucking clue....

IPB Image

95-96 had the emblems on the rear fascia rather than the lid...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Need anymore proof? I have posted all of the locations, and yet you argue... STFU

yes, I know, what the fuck are you talking about??

I said he placed them wrong, like the 95-96. And what I mean't by that was smaller, more toward the center, and lower, it wouldn't fit on the bottom trim plate because of the NEWER deasign.

oh, and keeping on topic, the salesman called me today and said there having there MLK holiday sale next week and could knock off an extra 500. I told him for me to drive all the way back down and pick it up you'll have to go 10,800

, or could just be lat trying to insult a car by making it look older and going with the older placement of badges.

Go to hell BHR; i'm not going to put the 800 badges in exactly the same place as the 95, I have the large ones that trout sent me which are about the same size as the currnet badging, so they will go in the same place;

BHR. I'm sure that silver millenia is nice but what about the front bumper?? it was wrecked? sometimes body shops dont put things back like they should, i've learned from the past experiences i've had.

lat, you do NOT drive a eunos, you do NOT drive an 800, you drive a Millenia.

For the same price as that 00 your disracing you could have imported a eunos, when are you going to switch the steering wheel to the other side?

2002 and mts - I hate to use jdubs car as an example since it wasn't his fault, but it was alittle bit more off then his rear bumper.

The fender, hood, and bumper all match, just not the rest of the car, there isn't as much depth, but what quite my eye the most when it changed light was that the new paint seems to have a few metallic flakes in it, WHICH I GOD DAMN HATE REGARDLESS OF PAINT COLOR!!! the rest of the car didn't really have it

I HATE flakes, it also allows lazy people to have slightly cleaner cars since it conceals swirls when hit by direct sunlight.

I assume it was a semi mild front side hit, it drove fine, but the carfax was clean, probably hit under 15mph and bend the hood enough to have it replaced and repainted.

and why does that matter lat, seriously, tell me why the fuck it matters.

Its faster, cheaper, easier, and I get the entire car looked over, everything tightened and topped off, tires rotated, and balanced for free (I clearlu can't balance them myself) and get a full report.

Why the god damn fuck should I spend twice as much time to lay on my back on a cold hard concrete floor if I don't have to. I always double check once there done and they know this.

Now stop making it seem like I don't change my oil, the MILLENIA gets its oil changed every 800-1200 miles

You drive a MILLENIA, not a eunos.

oh btw camel - I might have done 11,200

The more I think about it, the more I think they used the silver color code from the 00 ME, I think its a better, darker silver, but thats what it sort of looks like.

Its faster, cheaper, easier, and I get the entire car looked over, everything tightened and topped off, tires rotated, and balanced for free (I clearlu can't balance them myself) and get a full report.

I personally just change it myself for fun. If i go to my mechanic he would charge $10 if i supply filter and oil, definitely doesnt worth it to spend time changing.

Tires balanced for free? I have problems with tire balancing, last time it take 3 visits to NTB, and this time my mechanic couldnt make it properly. I realized that after the newly installed tire came to the front axle. A liitle vibration around 60mph, hard to notice but there is.. If the dealers balance them for free i can go there for an oil change. I suppose they can do it properly..

I do not have that problem, but it keeps me OUT of places like ntb or tire kingdom, or merchants, or whoever the fuck owns them this month.

the entire car is checked, every fluid, timing, idle, YES, chassis bolts tigthened and it makes a difference, all the suspension components are checked and tightened, brakes and tires measured, belts inspected, transmission checked, alt tested, battery tested, AND they write down an exact reading or what your battery ir putting out, what your alt is putting out etc.

For example, about 3 years ago my power steering fluid was dirty, I have no idea why, and in the tank it looked fine, but when you take out the dipstick and looked at it in sunlight it was dirty, they informed me, I asked when they could FLUSH it, they said whatever is good for me.

1 time I even had to cancel my appointment (was raining) came in the next door but the service manager was on vacation, despite being busy as fuck they got me in, took alittle longer then usual, but was fine.

I admit I have never found another dealer this great, but none are as bad as people make them to be.

actually at MWM05 when marcus got rear ended by that fucking WHORE on her cell phone I gave him the number, no notice nothing and they were able to get it in and look at it before he had to drive back to tn, they adjusted a few things on the spot in the service lane and even grumpy old marcus was impressed.

sounds to me like your dealership shows you some southern hospitality....i never really have went back to my dealer besides to buy my car, get my owner's manual, and to go look at other good looking used millenias on the lot. Oh I did ask my dealer if they had any literature from 2002 millenias left, like color brochures and such, he said i could print them off the internet, WRONG. I have found one site but it was almost in another language....but my dealership is good to me as well.