Because Theres Room On The Amex

LMAO....you must not have children yet BHR

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just bought a protege to a friend today. Some dents on the paint, interior is hell dirty but has 62k miles and its 2000. $3200 was a pretty good deal. Actually i was looking for a protege when i bought milly. Damn good car for the class. I drove a new altima for 700miles or so couple weeks ago. It was good but it was not as stable as this protege on the highway.. Altima likes to sail..

lol...there needs to be little BHR jr's running around so they can torture and torment non males hahahaa

no, I didn't buy it because of price and clear accident history

IPB Image

I want that alumminum trim piece where can i get it??? I hate wood grain

I saw a website selling. Dealer may have it though.

LEt me know in a PM if you can get that link... I really want to GET rid of this damn wood grain... have been thinking of painting it black....

i prefer wood grain too with the tan interior....as well as the grey interior...that aluminum stuff is okay in black interior cars such as the 02 SE S, but other than that, either no wood grain or wood grain, not black.....wood grain with tan or grey interior is most splendid

i painted mine black cuz my trim was cracked in many plces and chipped...so i used filler, sanded it, eliminated my cupholder (it was broken and i never used it) and painted it black..

here is a pic:

IPB Image

and here is another pic of the cupholder delete "option" i did. ignore the markings at the bottom, that was from the tape, and i didnt clean it up yet:

IPB Image