Ca Emissions Results

enginph

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I'm running as its SUPPOSE to, by using the CORRECT gas, I will laugh for a day when cheap ghetto jews trying to penny pinch putting regular have huge problems and fail emissions down the road after burning everything out.

Nothing is high, my NO are only 1 off factory spec, and way way way below the limit

CO lower then everyone

And on HC MTS is 2 close to comfort if you ask me, I'm well below

I would like to see the dyno and emissions from someone like ren, I of course won't ruin a perfect running engine for a test, but others who don't mind loss of power, decreased engine life, higher emissions, and burning out everything, why not

btw saint, yours is a 2.3 right?

Here were my results:

Took it for an etest today:

.....................asm2525..................curb idle

..................Limit....Result.............Limit....Result

HC ppm........55.........8.................150.........7

CO%...........0.31.....0.05..............0.70.......0.01

NO ppm........408.......4..................NA.........NA

I had no idea the milly would love 4 month old mid-grade so much.

These were copy/pasted from THIS THREAD Post #13.

If you notice BHR, my NOx was a full 45x lower than yours at 25mph (40kph), and my HC 5x lower than yours. In both instances our CO was the same, and in the lower speed (ours is curb idle, yours is 15mph - somewhat comparable) my HC's were 3x lower than yours. In essence, I'm right, you're wrong, I rule both WORLDS!!!

no, your wrong, and your engine was fired at how many miles, and how many other 2.3's have failed? oh wait, pretty much none.

and saint, if you really think I care about the hippies you need to research what is bhr, if anything I wish my emissions were higher, well, the Jeep goes off more and I drive that the most, so that'll work

i'd go with a ren-tuned over bhr-tuned... sorry... ren when we bulding a millenia???

I'm sure I'll need a baby hauler sometime in the near future (NO THE WIFE ISN'T PREGNANT) and since I know it quite well, it's a suitable car. The problem is finding a 99-00, in MillerTime blue, with a blown engine/tranny for cheap. Once I find one... :ph34r:

and I promise it won't even make it another 30k without MAJOR engine work.

you could of coruse use the right gas and not have to do anything

Ha, the only reason the heads come off my engine will be because I put the spare ones on that I have that I plan on porting/polishing.

Not to mention, if my engine does fail, it's because I ACTUALLY DRIVE MY CAR!

Here were my results:

Took it for an etest today:

.....................asm2525..................curb idle

..................Limit....Result.............Limit....Result

HC ppm........55.........8.................150.........7

CO%...........0.31.....0.05..............0.70.......0.01

NO ppm........408.......4..................NA.........NA

I had no idea the milly would love 4 month old mid-grade so much.

These were copy/pasted from THIS THREAD Post #13.

If you notice BHR, my NOx was a full 45x lower than yours at 25mph (40kph), and my HC 5x lower than yours. In both instances our CO was the same, and in the lower speed (ours is curb idle, yours is 15mph - somewhat comparable) my HC's were 3x lower than yours. In essence, I'm right, you're wrong, I rule both WORLDS!!!

:lol:

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this should be stickied...

GOD DAMN IT!!!

PUT THE GOD DAMN PROPER GAS IN, run a few tanks, and a fuel cleaner, maybe even an air/fuel flush, then run the test and you will be will with in spec

You're an idiot.

If you have high HC and low NOx, then you're not burning enough of the gas that's going in. To fix this you run lower octane or lean out the mixture. You should never be allowed to give advice.

Ethier the Cats are bad not burning the extra HC , and or the EGR isnt doing its job...

ca is suppose to have the strictest, my car however does not have the ca emissions sticker, probably because it was an east coast only car.

I really hate how alot of cars are ca certified, yet may not come with in a thousand miles of those hippies

on a side note, MTS's HC are very close to the limit

if your car is older then a 1995 (you need a new one mister deep pockets) it can be an east coast car, other wise starting in 1996 ALL auto companys stop making CA only cars.... so a car on the east coast has all the same shit as the cars on the west coast!

i'd go with a ren-tuned over bhr-tuned... sorry... ren when we bulding a millenia???

I'm sure I'll need a baby hauler sometime in the near future (NO THE WIFE ISN'T PREGNANT) and since I know it quite well, it's a suitable car. The problem is finding a 99-00, in MillerTime blue, with a blown engine/tranny for cheap. Once I find one... :ph34r:

i will be sending u a 99-00 black one in the future, then take off a month from work, and build with you. or ship ur ass down here - since I have access to a full auto body/ auto repair shop at nights......

i will be sending u a 99-00 black one in the future, then take off a month from work, and build with you. or ship ur ass down here - since I have access to a full auto body/ auto repair shop at nights......

Sounds like we need to have a Milly building party.... :shifty: If I pay mine off in the near future and I buy another..... we could have a donor vehicle to play with :shifty:

pay off? its 7 years old? only thing I don't have paid off is the audi, planned on doing that this year, but will now probably be 2.

If you want to go and be a cheap ghetto jew to save pennies only to spend thousands later on a new engine, just ot blow it agian, go ahead, but don't come crying to me.

I'm not potentially destroying someone else's car...sorry clue. But this is one of the reasons I want one with a blown engine. Fix it just enough to run and toss otto cycle cams in.

pay off? its 7 years old? only thing I don't have paid off is the audi, planned on doing that this year, but will now probably be 2.

If you want to go and be a cheap ghetto jew to save pennies only to spend thousands later on a new engine, just ot blow it agian, go ahead, but don't come crying to me.

You have some of the worst emissions results posted, who's destroying what here?