Lowering Springs

I cant seem to find the spring rate for ethier H&R or Eibach's

looked on both of there sites. can't seem to find anything

have you guys seen these: milly coilovers , i need a new front strut and some springs........

is that only for the front? or is 400 for set.... I dont see anything about rear coilovers.. if its only 800 i would be willing to buy those..

I cant seem to find the spring rate for ethier H&R or Eibach's

looked on both of there sites. can't seem to find anything

have you guys seen these: milly coilovers , i need a new front strut and some springs........

is that only for the front? or is 400 for set.... I dont see anything about rear coilovers.. if its only 800 i would be willing to buy those..

http://airbagit.com/advanced_search_result...mp;inc_subcat=1

these have peeked my interest as well. i need a new front strut and whas thinkin about doing springs this summer anyhow. 0" to 3" adjustable drop would be nice. they are made by chassis tech and are being sold on three different sites which all say they were added to the cataloge march 08. funny that they just came out even though are cars are no longer in production...

something else to consider, i have been told that 95-96 millys have 12mm upper strut mounts while the 97+ are 10mm, depending on what size these coilovers are you may need to get new upper strut mounts ($200). i will contact these guys and see what they can tell me...

these have peeked my interest as well. i need a new front strut and whas thinkin about doing springs this summer anyhow. 0" to 3" adjustable drop would be nice. they are made by chassis tech and are being sold on three different sites which all say they were added to the cataloge march 08. funny that they just came out even though are cars are no longer in production...

something else to consider, i have been told that 95-96 millys have 12mm upper strut mounts while the 97+ are 10mm, depending on what size these coilovers are you may need to get new upper strut mounts ($200). i will contact these guys and see what they can tell me...

So I've been told, but it seems to be wrong, or Kyb got it wrong, because I got KYB GR2 rear shocks for 95-96 Millenia/ Xedos, and they fit my 00 Xedos. They do have 12 mm pistons, but the threaded part is machined down to 10 mm threads. Identical to the stock 00 shocks, I even reused the old nuts. Anyway, either boring out or fitting a bush into the strutmount should be an easy fix. Or, as you say spend cash on new strutmounts.

Is this something to concider a group buy on? Almost too good to be true after all these years. Adjustable is perfect for me, lowering is useless during winter. It would have to provide good ride though, I don't want to be shaken AND stirred :wacko:

"For the Lowboyz, these are great for the look but as far as performance, they don't dampen worth crap. I was the one who experimented with these and everytime I hit a bump, I would bottom out and would keep bouncing for a while after. When I installed new stock struts with H&Rs, man, what a difference. As I mentioned though, with the Lowboyz, I could barely put one finger between the wheel and fen"

"if the roads suck or there are big bumps, I hope you don't get seasick."

"Again, these coilovers are just okay. Personally, I wouldn't recommend to use them in an area where the roads suck. Performance is okay. If you are looking for a lowered look more than springs can give you, these will work for that purpose. My rating would be 6/10"

info i have found from someone over at .org plus i have found more over on some consumer pages about how they don't hold up and need to be changed out