So.... When Travelling You Meet All Kinds Of Interesting People

mts

So I am sitting in the Executive Lounge here at the airport, as I often do. I open up my laptop and start whoring the MW... the gentlemen across from me notices my Halifax Autosport sticker on my laptop, and asks me about it. So we start talking, and turns out.... get this.... he is a Senior Mazda Executive for eastern Canada. So we start talking about the Millenia of course, and what a shame it was that they discontinued it, he agreed by the way. And also said that his Millenia company car was his favorite. SO then we start talking od the Amati line up, he is impressed that I know so much of this line... :shifty: AND the W12 engine, he tells me that almost all the plans weren't just scrapped but destroyed :( BUT it was to be a 12 cylinder using ceramic technology. After sadly discussing a failed plan thanks to Ford's input, we then moved on to new projects for Mazda.... PSSSST newsflash..... The Kabura is about 6 months away from production release here in Canada, and will be released with a 2.0L engine at $22,000 then on up to $35,000 with the 3.0L. ALSO a CX-5 is in the works to add to the CX-7 and CX-9 line up. SO as always your faithful mod was attentively working on the MW news. And also invited this good Exec to visit the MW.

..... The Kabura is about 6 months away from production release here in Canada, and will be released with a 2.0L engine at $22,000 then on up to $35,000 with the 3.0L.

i had mentioned this a while back. as for the cx-5...hmm...to wat cars are they marketing against? is this a mini crossover? a whole new segment of cars? pretty interesting. wat kinda motor will it be accomodating? a miata err..."MX-5" motor? very interesting all in all

(back to be the thorn in the spoiled brat's side)

• 4 weeks later...