Night Cloakers?

///BHRpowered

Anyone ever heard of thse, I know they exist, but not sure if thats the exact name, basically its something that when you turn it on you can hit the brakes, and none of the brake lights come on. The idea is if your running from the cops at night you can turn off all your lights, hit the brakes hard to make a turn and they won't see the lights

If used right, it can be higly effective in police avoidance at night. But sounds as though you need a master kill switch for the lights.... but with HIDs you are still highly visible.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its been awhile since iv run from the cops. last itme was in the M, went flying by a state trooper at like 105 at 1am, he turned on his lighted, I sped the fuck up, ducked off onto a small road around the c/o canel. outhandled him for a bit, pulled off into someone driveway with tree's, turned off the lights, and engine, just sat there for a good 30 mins

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a little involved, and I'd need a wiring diagram, but you just need a master switch capable of handling the full amperage load of all the rear lights, cut the power supply side or ground side to all of them, wire a relay to each circuit, and it will cut or supply power to those circuits.

yeah, it all seems pretty custom. I think I'm just going to spend the money on a police LED kit to atleast get people out of my way :shifty:

I've got 3 sets of blue and red strobes for sale, multiple flashing patterns. :D