The Rotary Powered Internal Turbo Porsche Story

today, my friend and i decide to go searching for this mercedes 300e he saw sitting in an abondoned parking lot. i go over to his house, pick him up in the rx7 and went off in search of a benz. (he really loves his benzes.) as we are driving to the lot, he tells me of this porsche he had spotted for sale up the road. we had then agreed that we would look at it after the benz search. turns out, the benz had no owner. WHATEVER. i was excited to go see this porsche anyway. after a great drive through windy roads (damn the car is stable as ANYTHING!!!), we finally arrive at mr.porsche. mr. porsche's name is chris. chris comes up to us with his fatass brother/cousin/son/god knows wat. he starts telling us details about this car, "ya i rebuilt the motor and its got a 3.97 rear gears. i put about 13 grand in it. but im only asking 5200." blah blah blah, just basic stupid rich farmer rantings. he then tells us about his cars in the back and how he just bought a z06 (it was a c6. it was soo damn obvious) and i just kept going along with it. and the real bullshit started pouring in. "ya this car has got a 5 alarm system. u gotta first turn this key. and then take THIS KEY and turn it. if not, a 12 volt will shock u in the ass." my friend and i look at each other and go " o really?!" then he starts talking about this "INTERNAL TURBO" inside the crankcase. nooow, i know that i dont know everything about cars but cmon....INTERNAL TURBO INSIDE THE CRANK CASE? interesting in theory, but come the fuck on. now i knew this guy had SOME KNOWLEDGE of cars because if one were to look in his big ass backyard, u can see extremely modified mustangs and chevies including one that had a turbo the size of bhr's ego. so i knew the guy wasnt some idiot. so anyway, we go on talking about other cars and we get on the topic of mine. i had told him of my erratic idle (it idles from 500-1000 bumping up and down) he actually finds a loose vacuum line. and then he pops the question that was just beyond justice. "i think the porsche has a rotary turbo as well." i just looked at my friend waiting for a "go mazda on his ass" signal but he just shook his head. and i answered "uhh...i dont think so bud." soo in the end, this guy claims that his porsche 944 has a rotary internal turbo engine that can kill mustangs any day. it just made my day. it was just hilarious cuz he also claimed that he had a 6 second civic, a turbo rx7, a supercharged 96,000 dollar z06 from the factory ( i think he was getting confused with the callaway when he had said this claim), and that his buggy has a 911 twin turbo motor in the back (it was a volkswagen bug's motor)

i just love nj.

:lol:

Well IHI, the company that make the S supercharger, also makes industrial separators to separate liquids at high G forces... :hmm: no damn wonder they are not wizards with the S/C... :lol:

in this farewell
there's no blood
there's no alibi
cause i've drawn regret
from the truth
of a thousand lies

so let mercy come
and wash away

what i've done
i'll face myself
to cross out what i've become
erase myself