What's Everyones Favorite Car?

Renboy

I have nothing of value to add here.

However, to quote just one of the many reviews of the Scorpio...

"On the road, the big Ford handles pretty well for a car of its size - though potholes can be a little unsettling for it. The steering, though a little light at first, builds in 'feel' as your speed rises enabling the car to be hustled along with surprising pace if the need arises. The 24v V6 is really quick but the pick of the range is the 2.3-litre 'four', introduced in 1996. This was the most refined Ford four-cylinder engine ever made, silent when cruising but with a rather exciting growl under heavy acceleration. Pulling power and ultimate speed are excellent, with rest to sixty occupying 9.2s on the way to 130mph.

You may be pleasantly surprised at the excellence of the interior, supremely comfortable and ergonomically satisfactory. In places, the quality of plastics isn't of the best, but there's lots of wood to compensate which, allied with the leather upholstery, gives the cabin a wonderfully opulent atmosphere. Under its distinctive suit of clothes, the Scorpio is still a Granada at heart, which means that there's still acres of space for rear seat passengers. The seat cushions don't adjust like the plushest rivals, but then, they're so well angled, hugging around you like your favourite armchair, that you don't really need them too.

In the final analysis, Ford's flagship is certainly good enough to win over buyers on its own merits. If you doubt that, try a Scorpio against, say a Rover 800, and you'll realise that the men of the blue oval produce the better product. Even against more illustrious competition, the car still has a significant amount to offer, especially if all you really need is comfort, refinement and pace. And that styling? Well, it's a matter of personal opinion of course. For what it's worth, you have to admire Ford for having the courage to produce such a radical design. If nothing else, it should enable you to discover whether conservatism still reigns in suburbia's driveways."

What is that?? !?!?

My favourite car will probably be the new evo, we had one of the new Lancers in our dealer to day and they really are soooo much better then the current peice-of-crap Lancer (the new one doesn't come out for a few more months). Really really nice car and feels well made - would I trade my Milly on it though - absolutely not :) (they already asked me that at work).

Ugliest car ever I think is the Subaru Tribeca... soo fricking ugly.