05 Magnum RT

Jdubs99

Magnaflow catback, K&N filtercharger, Jet performance piggyback, upgraded thermostat.... and one neurotic mom in the passenger seat. I had so many opportunities to layeth the smack down. Last generation corvettes, chargers, camaros, 300ms and cs, and enough rice to feed a days worth of chinese buffet customers for a week on the way up 75. Ah well, at least i got to visit the KFC museum and cafe in Corbin, Ky.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trip made me realize that I really need a radar detector for road trips. That extra time travelling at 80 mph opposed to 70 makes a huge difference when it comes to long ass hauls. A GPS system would have been helpful also with relatives calling all the time and looking for cracker barrels. I'll take chicken and dumplings, fried okra, and cornbread whenever I can get it. A southern born white boy can't put up with shitty road signs and cops stacked at exit ramps 5 cars deep too long. Geogia cops suck on 75 around holidays.

My dads car. He's still in FL dealing with my grandmother's estate, and my mother and I had to be back in town by today. We made it back from mid florida to northern kentucky on 3 and a half tanks of gas. The new hemi has the ability to shut off 4 cylinders at cruising speed, and reactivate for passing. Makes a wierd ass noise when it kicks in, but is great for traveling.