European Oem Parts Dealer

Awhile back someone had a link where you could order stuff from dealers outside the US, anyone still have that link?

TA04-66-600B Is the part I seek :shifty: I seem to have found it

Also....I'm pretty sure this is the right thing (parts website supplied by cuto)

http://www.japancars.ru/?searchstring=TA0466600B

Anyone speak russian, I just looked up the exchange rate, roughly 3 american dollars in worth 100 russian rubles. So 300 dollar part in russia costs me 9-10 dollars, FUCK YES.

Lol, they sure have LHD cars. How many times must I say this?

There is one RHD country in Europe. Great Britain. And some minor islands. Malta or whatever. The rest of us drive on the right (as in correct) side.

Regarding trip computers, some Xedos 9 has them, mainly older cars to my knowledge. Though cuto has one in his 2000 model. The ACC cluster has a larger electronic unit behind the display in cars with trip computers, as confirmed a while ago with pics. Now if it will work in a car not originally fit with it is probably not yet confirmed. My guess is it should work.

Awhile back someone had a link where you could order stuff from dealers outside the US, anyone still have that link?

Also....I'm pretty sure this is the right thing (parts website supplied by cuto)

Anyone speak russian, I just looked up the exchange rate, roughly 3 american dollars in worth 100 russian rubles. So 300 dollar part in russia costs me 9-10 dollars, FUCK YES.

MMMM....No it's not BHR. If u downloaded the EPC i posted you would have this:

C003-66-600A

Lookie here:

http://www.mazdafamilia.ru/mazda/prar/img....vin=&imgno=

Soon the Russians will have to PAY me for finding publicising their sites, another one found.

BTW I have the 2007 EPC for US market or European market. LHD...

anyone interested?

I am..i have the Uk version uploaded somewhere.

BTW...did you find that part BHR mentioned on your EPC? Mine does not list it and i think part number should be the same for both LHD or RHD.

The part I'm looking for is the mirror control switch w/retract button. If you can find that and confirm, or find a different part number that would be sweet.

As for the one you posted, every part I'v seen listed always starts with a T for the millenia/mazda

The part number posted by me is for Xedo 9 year 2000.

You are right. For 98 model part number is:

http://partmaster.com.ua/?action=catalog_p...;cod=TA0466600B

http://partmaster.com.ua/?action=catalog_s...;?????????%20???

Sry..my bad.

anyone interested?

BTW...did you find that part BHR mentioned on your EPC? Mine does not list it and i think part number should be the same for both LHD or RHD.

I somehow fuck up the EPC install on my computer... uninstalled the old EPC and now can't install the 2007 US LHD, so I can't check the part#. I check them on the net.

Anyways, which EPC you want cuto? I can upload it somewhere if you want, but its gonna take some time. it is 3 cds.

and nope it is not the same switch for LHD and RHD...

I can see the trunk/gas cap switch could be the same... but windows switch or mirror switch shoudn't be the same.

anyone interested?

I somehow fuck up the EPC install on my computer... uninstalled the old EPC and now can't install the 2007 US LHD, so I can't check the part#. I check them on the net.

Anyways, which EPC you want cuto? I can upload it somewhere if you want, but its gonna take some time. it is 3 cds.

and nope it is not the same switch for LHD and RHD...

I can see the trunk/gas cap switch could be the same... but windows switch or mirror switch shoudn't be the same.

Doubled checked: the part number is the one BHR got. Check my last post. I am now trying to get EPC 2008 LHD...it's a hard thing to get for free. So, thank you..but it would cost you too much to upload 3 cd's. It's a pita! :)

Цены в BYR RUR USD EUR

Производитель Артикул Наименование Вес/кг Упак. Наличие Цена Дост.

за кг. Cрок пост.

дни Тип пост.

Каталог MAZDA

Аналоги

MAZDA TA*** SWITCH.RMT,MIRROR XEDOS-9,'93/09 1 51.46 $

3.02 $ 40 - 70 ОАЭ

Контейнер

MAZDA TA*** SWITCH.RMT,MIRROR XEDOS-9,'93/09 1 51.46 $

9.05 $ 9 - 30 ОАЭ

Авиа

MAZDA TA*** SWITCH.RMT,MIRROR XEDOS-9,'93/09 1 55.05 $

- 8 - 15 ОАЭ

Авиа

BHR!!!!! I made a copy of that page in www.japancars.ru and as you can see the price is $51.46-55.05 plus the numbers 40-70 OAЭ,9-30 ОАЭ,8-15 ОАЭ, that means How many DAYS it will take your part to get to Russia from OAЭ because right now they don't have it in stock :cry: !!!!! So now you can see why I look for different places to order parts for my Xedos 9 because it takes so much time to get here :sleeping: !!!!

yeah, I looked into it more once I got the full page translated, it pisses me off they would list it and not have it in stock, but atleast I got the part number. 40-70 days is insane though. When I got my mirrors it took about 4 days to be shipped to trout, and then around 3 or 4 weeks from trout, gonig by ultra cheap fare.

• 2 weeks later...