Presenter På Min Födelsedag

Troutman

Cheers, far too early to say re heat issues but I will keep an eye out.

The low/high contrast seems OK but not brilliant. Overall brightness is satisfactory - keep in mind the bulbs go in on an angle so the above picture is almost looking at it straight-on.

I'm thinking of buying a set for a friend's car which is driven very regularly, which would enable much swifter results on longevity.

If it was a few years ago I'd have agreed with that, but the latest trend in automotive fashion (change for change's sake in this case) is the move back to amber indicators. Take the 3 series as an example:

IPB Image

IPB Image

In the '90s it was a different story and the Eunos 500 was an exception to say the least.

If it was a few years ago I'd have agreed with that, but the latest trend in automotive fashion (change for change's sake in this case) is the move back to amber indicators. Take the 3 series as an example:

IPB Image

IPB Image

In the '90s it was a different story and the Eunos 500 was an exception to say the least.

are those amber?? they look like they're red..

mistakes...you call them mistakes, they haven't gone off the deep end with ugly and retarded like many chink cars such as honda, but still.

the new 3 and 5 are disgusting. and the maxima, I have NEVER liked the new design orwhere there taking it, ghetto ugly is what it is.

trout - when you say the high/low contrast in "ok" would you say it is better then standard tower bulbs?