Xedos9 Replaced By Xedos9

Shinta786

Hello,

I wanted to sell my 1996 Milly and buy a newer model.

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDeta...amp;tabNumber=2

This is the one I have my eyes fixed on :drool: .

Tell me what you guys think of it

My second eye is on

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDeta...amp;tabNumber=2

this one is exactly the same as mine now(2.0i), just a few years younger

or the 2.5i?

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDeta...mp;pageNumber=1

I really don't know

please vote

2.0i or 2.3i or 2.5i?

I know.....I once said......MAZDA==>NEVER AGAIN, but........aish!!! Its love.....I can't help it, I am in LOVE!

My car is running just fine right now.

Its just that there is a mm plastic broken of a box, so that won't close anymore, I've put so much money in this one and I don't trust it any more, I always wanted the face lift and fog lights, the car is 13years OLD, I want A/C, I want a bigger engine, I want 4WS, I want TCS, I want H.I.D. with "headlightspayers", I want a Borla exhaust system with four exhaust tips 2L2R , I want a fully equipped car! This one is not full option.

The good parts, my engine is perfect, a lot of power (more than usual), great car, but not fully equipped.

I wanted to buy all parts to equip it fully, but then I reconsidered it. I'm better of buying a newer model incl the face lift and a bigger engine, and THE LOT!

My dream is to have a 2.3i with a 5spd gearbox. Hoping that my gearbox would fit it (probably not :noidea: ). It should be fully equipped and have 4WS (I have the 4WS system in stock==>bought it for €50)

I can fix it to my 2.0, but don't want to. I want MORE.

Hope you guys understand me. Wishing to sell my car for approx €3700 (I've put in a LOT of parts)

new parts are: axle, arms x 6, awsome brake discs, ceramic brake pads, radiator, radiator piping, exedy clutch, Halo bougies x6, Engine treated with Carbo9000 (I top around 650km on 55L Super), the bottom and wheel spaces of the car are routex treated, the car comes with 9 rims+tires (goodyear hydragrip).......

OK, it is a great car now, but I want more!!! :D

BTW: I have found a Xedos9 (1998) 2.3i which is being sold without engine. No accident, just driver window broken.

No rust. The car was looted some years ago. Interior is fine, dashboard is gone, Navigation is gone, it has the face lift, chrome rims (only 2 left), the front ones are gone too, .... He asks €650.