My old cars

Jdubs99

Yea, the buick.... Had some rough financial times, the Avenger was due back for lease turn in, the bank wanted to sell it to me for more than it was worth, so...

I wish I had digital images of the work i did on the Avenger. Made kickpanels, fiberglass enclosure for two Oz Audio Matrix Elite 12"s, Kicker RMB 8" subs in the doors, Focal Utopia 6.5"s in the kick panels, two JL Audio 500/1 and a JL Audio 300/4. My pride and joy was an Alpine 7998R, wish I still had it.

Yea, been in Erlanger since I was a wee lad of 3. Where you located?

Yea, the buick.... Had some rough financial times, the Avenger was due back for lease turn in, the bank wanted to sell it to me for more than it was worth, so...

I wish I had digital images of the work i did on the Avenger. Made kickpanels, fiberglass enclosure for two Oz Audio Matrix Elite 12"s, Kicker RMB 8" subs in the doors, Focal Utopia 6.5"s in the kick panels, two JL Audio 500/1 and a JL Audio 300/4. My pride and joy was an Alpine 7998R, wish I still had it.

Yea, been in Erlanger since I was a wee lad of 3. Where you located?

Huntington, West Virginia :D

• 11 months later...

Some shop work as promised way long ago...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I had to do all the construction on this set, as well as wire the MTI setup. Subs were eventually installed below the regular speakers, as well as a AC/DC adapter. The shop owner gave me two weeks to get everything done, on top of regular business installs.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Built this box for an ASOG member through MXH audio. Owners got shitty and told me they couldn't pay me

my measly $300 a week salary and left shortly afterward.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Box I built for my buddy's 98 convertible mustang.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

An accord setup i made for a co-worker at Circuit City. Vastly underpaid for the work with his friends (who could in no way shape or form duplicate this) complaining that I should have done more for my fee.

I have more to post when I can get the pictures scanned. PITA process.

• 2 weeks later...