I Should Point Out

///BHRpowered

I should point that that

1. obama is a retarded fuck, today when his teleprompter went out he had to stop the entire speech and couldn't speak a single word until someone held his little ghetto hand and it was back in the right place again.

2. sarah palin was a dirty nonmale who never should have even been in the race, but when that nonmales teleprompter went out the reaction was "I'll just do it from memory" and it was fine

3. This is the most important thing, there are people who actually stupid enough to believe that bush and/or the goverment in general was responsible for 9/11. I can't begin to conprehend the world of ignorance you live in to believe this, and though I don't really believe it, there is roughly 8-10x more PROOF that the obama administration is behind swine flu then there ever was even questionable non-facts about 9/11

I should point that that

2. sarah palin was a dirty nonmale who never should have even been in the race, but when that nonmales teleprompter went out the reaction was "I'll just do it from memory" and it was fine

Agreed.

Okay but dont blame Obama for the SWINE flu. It obviously came from Mexico and Obama is talking to Mexico to try to prevent the spread of it.

On another note, they have shut down schools near my area because of 2 reported cases of swine flu in some kids. Scary shit, this world is going to be exactly like 28 weeks later, thankfully they just get it and die instead of coming back as zombies.

IPB Image

steve, read the damn post. as I said I don't believe he did, all I said is that obama supportors should brace themselfs because there is MUCH MUCH more evidence to support that he personally ordered it created and released. this is to answer the false ideals that bush was involved in 9/11, something you believe in.

what I can't stand is the media fear mongering people, like 200 people so the fuck what, did you know roughly 13,000 people in the U.S alone die of the regular flu each and every year (granted usually those who are old and already sick, but seriously) its nothing.

At least I concur with ///BHR's last point, all this fear crap is a load of garbage. Until deaths get into the millions at least, it's all pointless fear mongering (by the way, the same thing applies to "terrorism"). To talk real statistics, people should be terrified of cars since so many people die in them, and should be shaking with horror upon viewing a McCrap burger... people should even fear themselves given suicide statistics...

DAMN FOOLS.

13,000 people from regular flu

swine flu has been around what, around 3 weeks or so in the public eye? so call it a month since it started showing up

swine flu has effects, not even killed, just effects less then 10% of the people who would normally die of the flu, and probably tens of thousands of people get the flu everydayand recover.

not only that, it occurs everywhere on the globe, fucking hippies

But BHR its not a regular flu that you get a fever and feel like shit, its a combination of the aviary flu, the human flu, and the swine flu. It has pretty bad symptoms and our bodies are not ready to respond to such a flu which is why people say its so dangerous.

umm..since when

regular flu includes feeling like shit, very high fever, puking etc. I fully admit most of the people who die from it are the eldery and children, but its still a fact that it kills 13,000 and affects however many more, swing flu is what, 200 bases worldwide with maybe 20 deaths?

remember bird flu, that was suppose to kill us all and bring back primevil man according to the media. In reality the bird flu - while hyped by the media was far more dangerous since it spread much faster and it greater distances even without human contact