Why It Is So

///BHRpowered

Look, I HATE chrome, I hate alot of people for what they do to cars because its fucking disgusting, chrome rims, huge sound systems so you can't actually hear music, and lets not forget the rice, anything 19 and over on ANY CAR!!!! SUV'S INCLUDED, not needed and simply retarded, taking anything with even a hitn of performance and addig chrome rims, or worse, a bodykit and things designed to make your ar "faster" then adding stuff that will actually slow it down. People see MTV and know nothing, you reallythink those who live the upscale life alot of these morons dream of do this shit. NO, we like quality in our music, if someone who can have anything would rather spend 50,000 dollars on a surround system with chrisp highs, midrange with depth, and nly mild bass maybe you should take a lesson and not have so much bass you can't even hear the shit. After all, isn't the perfect sound system 1 that makes you feel like your there?

I cannot stand it when people mix styles, "oh I'll put massive offroading tires on my jeep, but then neon lights to be asian. "I have a shitty slow civic, so I'll put rims on it that cost more then the car" Or taking economy cars and trying to make them fast, it won't happen, if you can afford to spend the money stripping the car away and making it a "different" car on the inside then you can spend the god damn money to just get a decent car.

This is the way I look at it, and yes, I'm being arrogant. My Millenia is the premier millenia in the world. I have improved every aspect of it to higher then OEM spec of cars designed 13 years after its conception without taking away any of its class, charactor, or style, and imo, simply improving upon the dream of its designers. Many upgrades are newer stock but are 100% functional. Anyone can pile shit up and make a mountain a mile high, but it takes someone truely great to build a skyscaper that will stand next to that mountain shining in the sun. Sure people may see the mountain of shit from a greater distance, but there probably disgusted at it, and they look because it shouldn't be in existance. Whereas they admire the art, craftsmenship, and quality of the skyscaper and want to go to the observation deck. The fine lines, how everything flows together, 1 detail leads to another, from a distance all a blur making you want to come closer to experiance it and see up close what you have a feeling of, then when you do get up close your senses are not overwhelmed and the experiance ruined like it all with almost all other cars, instead you discover the fine touches throughout in your own time as you would experiance a great masterpiece from mozart. all leading into each other, all combined by a single idea, dream, or emotion to reflect a concept or personality in line with its very creation

That is the way I have always looked at it, very rarly does it come along. All to often people dump what they think is cool or saw on t.v which only speaks to there weakness of charactor