Martini. Classic Martini...

clasiqued

Yo.

I'd actually forgotten my screen name, small 'moment' - but recovered quickly.

A bit going on, my Millie had a fitting end, as a trade for, well.... I'll just let the pics tell the story...

ps - nice to be amongst friends... I'll bet there's more of us "old timers" in this section then in the Milly section...?!?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Does my bum look big in this?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Classic! I'm sure you can add some sense to this place. Your Brera looks amazing, and your kiddo is cute too of course. Congrats!

One question, how does the Brera work as a family transport, being tudor? Hurting back, eh? ;)

Thanks for the encouragement.

Aaron is 8 months old and is delightful, the car is fun too.

Took a while to recalibrate from that "invisible shove" of the supercharger (sigh!) - Performance wise, its a sideways move neither up or down in raw hp, but on the limit cornering etc - the Brera is in a different league...

Two Door /Coupe & Baby...?

Surprising well. The doors are longer then standard, and (wit the extra space) give easy access to the rear seats, (which are "pushed" further towards the front anyway) that coupled with the automatic sliding function makes getting baby in 'n out a breeze. He also loves the glass roof, especially in tunnels with all the o'head lights whizzing by...!

As you can prolly see here:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Very nice. The back looks like the new Honda Civic, but shame it's a two-door.

I thought Alfa Romeo were low on the reliability scale.

Like Kate Moss...? But a bit of wicked fun while you're with her...? Or dirty fun... or just...? ... dirty... now that I think of it, maybe not such a good example... try Ursula Andres instead, yeah that's more like it - fiery and temperamental... btw the head of BMW's "M" division was in charge of Alfa during the Brera project, and - touch wood - flawless so far...