Updated Pics Of My Gs!

excluesiveonez

hey!

i know i havent posted much, but i am working hard and doing a bunch of things.... here's some pics of my car taken last week

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

and just a shot of the ride hieght, 10oz coffee cup and poland spring bottle for hieght references lol

IPB Image

hopefully by feb 1st i should have additional footage of the rear end with video (i'm anxious for that too guys!)

chris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

got some more pics. Hopefully the wheels will be here sometime this month

car is pretty dirty but I know you guys have been dying for some pics (well maybe not dying but whatever).

here it goes....

my full "up"

IPB Image

full down front

IPB Image

down rear

IPB Image

full down side

IPB Image

and oooopppss. I guess I scrape some times in the rear... BTW, those are the exhaust pipes in comparison to the floor.

IPB Image

lemme know what you think guys! aside from wheel comments - they are on their way, had to get the suspension situation settled first! then fitment!

if you guys didn't know, I am on KSport bags over coilovers - if you guys need anything ksport-wise, lemme know and I can point you in the right direction for good pricing on these kits/their other products

Clue, Looks awesome, especially when dropped on the pavement. Well done. Of course you always had the style when it comes to cars. Hit me with some numbers for bags for a 2009 Ford Fusion SEL V6. Would love to make it sit low.

Clue, Looks awesome, especially when dropped on the pavement. Well done. Of course you always had the style when it comes to cars. Hit me with some numbers for bags for a 2009 Ford Fusion SEL V6. Would love to make it sit low.

Thanks bro! I hope you feel the same way with the next wave of mods.

I just inquired about the Ford, they don't have them listed, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.