The New Ride....

mts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh steve, if only you knew the deeper reasons behind it all. Outside of the metro sexual terrorist, myself, and maybe 2-3 other people no one knows all the details. How he sold out to turn it into a place of garbage. Many know but few admit, I BUILT that site to what it was. Before I came along it was a yahoo group with 20 people. I built it into a respectable site, then people got greedy and wanted to play ADD, enforce nothing rules on me when thye felt like it and never enforce big time rules with others. Then hated being called out on it.

I leave and its a pissbucket of children playing xbox, spam, and ad's. So many damn ad's you can't even find anything

I dunno, ford didn't take obama monopoly money and now there the only ones actually turning a profit. I wouldn't buy alot of what they make because Im not in the market for that type of car, but they are coming out with good stuff.

Except the explorer, explorer has been great for almost 2 decades except this new one which looks like a hippy clown car

56,000 on millenia.

No issues warranty or otherwise.

Jeep = 137k, 2 sensors and blend doors. Only failures

Fusion isn't bad, the hybrid version is utter crap and should be stripped from this forsaken planet.

Im simply in the market for a high performance german sedan, and then a grand cherokee, and always millenia's. If I had to drive a single ford as a company car of something I would opt for a raptor or possibly even a fusion

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...