Well, Let Me Just Pop That Bubble Of Mine

///BHRpowered

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to express my personal finances, certainly on the internet. My company brings in about 1.4M a year, my take minus what I reinvest in the company is a shade under 70k, You must also factor in what I shall call trust fund interest accrued, normally split into retirement and other long-term investmants, if you were to of course have this in all liquid cash I would be in the high 6 figure range, but like hopefully you have seen with cars, websites, etc. from day one I hit the ground running throwing more into the future then the here and now.

besides, 70k isn't bad for a 2.5 year old company

Resources BHR, if they'd skipped the whole pen thing and used a pencil, then they could have used the scientists/engineers devoted to making the pen on something else (more important). During your time in business school, did you not learn about opportunity costs? In very many respects this is the biggest problem in North America, pure waste of resources. If North Americans weren't so damn stupid and wasteful, the quality of life here could be close to double what it is today.

THATS WAT I WANTED TO SAY! BUT I WAS AFRAID OF BEING WARNED.

Why would you get warned? I didn't say anything offensive, just pointing out the obvious. I've said a lot worse shit in the past and never gotten warned, neither here nor .org.

BHR and I do have history though...

:ninjabattle:

Ren,

Under normal conditions you would be right, however no goverment in the world is run like a successful business, they are not concerned with such matters. Not to mention during the cold war resources were more or less endless, the only thing they needed to achieve was the goal.

Now of course you can buy one of these pens for about 50 dollars, and overtime, they have probably MADE money on the patent for it.

Ren,

Under normal conditions you would be right, however no goverment in the world is run like a successful business, they are not concerned with such matters. Not to mention during the cold war resources were more or less endless, the only thing they needed to achieve was the goal.

That's true, oh wait, what happened in the late 70's and early 80's?

Ren,

That's true, oh wait, what happened in the late 70's and early 80's?

In the 70's and 80's the department of defense did still have endless resources, as for the space program, we had won the space race so there was no longer the drive, maybe that is why we switched to pencils as I mentioned earlier. I cannot speak for apollo 12, but I know they were used on apollo 13

you would be suprised. exactly how many countries have you been to?, how many hours on politics have you spent with world leaders? all you know is what you see going down on cnn and in your youthful idealisic wasy want change and think its all wrong blah blah blah.

like many others you need to wake up and spell reality, if we were a 2nd world country, or even france people wouldn't hate us even if we were guilty of 10% of the crap people think we are. research russian history sometime about them during the cold war, or hell, even chinks mainland

It is not jealousy at all why Americans are hated worldwide... it is sheer arogance. If YOU knew how to leave your arrogance at home when travelling and just blend in to the surroundings, by using the local currency and trying to speak the language... you might actually gain some respect. BUT no most American tourists are so fuckin' ingnorant that they go into countries like Germany and EXPECT the locals to speak english and take the greenback.... I know that I am generalizing but I have travelled worldwide and seen this all too much. SMARTEN THE FUCK UP and you may be a cog in the undoing of the long lived hatred. I am all for national pride... do not get me wrong, until it infringes on other peoples national pride.