Car Transport

enginph

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent indeed, but what is the badge/sticker below the tail light.

Thats the f.ing Ganley badge. The damn thing didnt rust unlike original badges.. I had to take it out somehow before sticking green MCE there..

This time I used meguiars polish (step 2) before the wax. Very good stuff...

No need to clay bar, polish and wax did just well.. But my hood is still dull. I have NO idea what happened to it. Was dull when i bought.. Even if they changed it this is the very first hence oldest hood of this kind..

BTW do mazda sell touch up paint? I couldnt find online, dont wanna go with generic..

No need to clay bar, polish and wax did just well.. But my hood is still dull. I have NO idea what happened to it. Was dull when i bought.. Even if they changed it this is the very first hence oldest hood of this kind..

BTW do mazda sell touch up paint? I couldnt find online, dont wanna go with generic..

you can call a mazda dealership and talk to the parts department. be sure to have your paint code for them. the bottles are small and sort of expensive if I remember correctly.

Here any paintwork shop can mix a bottle of touch up paint, if you give them the color code.

Not expensive either, and certainly not compared to the result of doing nothing.

I've found out its wise to keep it in the door compartment of the car, in favour of say the garage. That way the vibrations from driving will keep it stirred up and fresh to use. On daily drivers :shifty:

Just looked at a 2001 White/Sand S today with 150K kms on it, for only $8900, only problem... a small tear in the front bumper :( . But I told the dealer, I want an S 02 Black/Silver, low KM, so he is looking for one.. :shifty:

I think they do, I got with my Xedos 2 bottles of paint to repair dots or crasses whenever they may appear.

The bottles dated from 1994 and expired 1999....So now they are s...............but you should be able to get some (probably not cheap). Or just find the color number and let it be made by some paintshop and it will b cheaper