The Retrofit Plan

///BHRpowered

2000 Grand cherokee as described everywhere in my posts. Q45 gattling gun projectors. Using philips LVQ-212 ballasts powering standard philips 4300k D2S capsules. No shield modification

This is the before

[attachmentid=155]

[attachmentid=154]

And I hope this to be the after, its just an ULTRA quick 3min sketch but you get the idea

Oh how I love Taupe Frost Metallic

sspx0013.jpg

quick.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its actually camel....but my sn on aol is came1j0ckey88 cuz some bloke already took cameljockey88....

ANYWAY!!! good luck with the retrofit :D

question though. i wanna buy 4300k oem spec hid kit that has the ballasts and the bulb and basically everything i need to perform the conversion. however, i dont want get ripped off with cheap look alikes. i want the real deal. the philips (and hella?) hid kits. where can i find it?

hella are not the real deal, atleast not for bulbs.

they pop up on ebay now and again, ballasts aren't that big a deal, but you want true 4300k philips bulbs, expect around 300 on ebay, or you can purchase from www.lavalighting.com. not only get top of the line real deal shit, but it comes with a 5 year warrenty, no other company comes close to that

I like the fit of the projectors not the car... I may be able to make the assembly fit somehow... like I said I want to try something different....

what would u do with them

See if I can modify the backing and fit them into the stock milly lights from my 00...

hella are not the real deal, atleast not for bulbs.

they pop up on ebay now and again, ballasts aren't that big a deal, but you want true 4300k philips bulbs, expect around 300 on ebay, or you can purchase from www.lavalighting.com. not only get top of the line real deal shit, but it comes with a 5 year warrenty, no other company comes close to that

thanks mate! ya..i went to hidplanet.com but ehh.....it was too complicated and i felt that i was getting ripped off.