Dates  

5 members have voted

1. 1. PICK OR DIE!

• August 1-3
    • August 7-9
    • August 14-16
    • August 21-23
    • Another date?

Plain and simple, we need to nail down a date with in the next 5 days so that everyone can take off and make arrangements, plus I can get a cabin. Many are already rented for the weekend and each weekend is different and has slightly different rates, so I need to know. So far we're planning to arrive friday afternoonish, departing sunday afternoon. Or we might be able to do thursdays - sunday, maybe.

**** ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE MORE THEN 50% YOU WILL BE ATTENDING****

Friday wouldn't be a problem.

Thursday is tho. I do the payroll for 2 companies, so I cannot leave until both are done completely. Plus, I am travelling about 5 hours. I might be able to go in to work earlier and possibly leave earlier, but it depends on what is going on that day. Hence the date needs to be set ASAP so I can make arrangements.

If we can get a date set, I will see if it is possible to take part of Thursday off as well.

Thursday won't work for Gotta tho as he has to go to school. He won't be able to arrive until after 5 or 6 pm Friday night.

We can always join y'all later on if it is decided that Thursday is the better day to start.

well tis 5 votes and no one eles for the 21st.

so tommorrow I will begin looking into that, there are different cabins/houses open each weekend, so I had to have a date first.

I wil play for 8 people, the total cost with 8 people will be about 100-120 for 3 days/2 nights. Most hotels in the area are around 140 per night.