Winter Gas Mileage

///BHRpowered

umm no, thats the whole idea.

basically its like this, I can take it all to our bulk mail office and pay a bulk mail rate, say 3k, but this 1 client has all there stuff going to a single office, so I do whats called a drop shipment, drive to that post office and get another discount. It would be like you shipping 2 items from fedex, 1 a block away, 1 across the country, big difference.

We quote them the exact same postage - 100 dollars that it would cost, and we keep the extra. everyone wins, this is however very rare since very few people have 10's of thousands of pieces going out of a single post office, and its only worth it if your doing 10k or more.

its about a 4-5 cent per piece difference, so 600 x 9 drops = 5400 - 900 back to them and say 500 in gas, it works out. When things get bad I dont sit around, I work harder.

Now if for example we could do this local trash companies mailing under this new system it would be about 60,000 pieces, and because of the way the new regulations are written it would only be about a 30 mile drive. extra 3k a month in pure profit right there

• 1 month later...