New Cx-7 Purchased

///BHRpowered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

indeed, its quite nice actually, although for seem reason it doesn't feel like a mazda sitting in it, feels like one driving it, hid's are nice, BUT, and damn it this is one of my biggest beef's with some cars, there is a light sensor that automatically turns the headlights on, no big deal, the problem is that it turns them on BEFORE you start the engine, putting hella crazy strain on ballasts during there most stressed time to begin with, I don't understand why automakers do this, with the lower models I'm sure its fine, but the grand touring fully loaded ones with hid's, argh, damn it

• 2 weeks later...

He owns three (count em', THREE) fairly new vehicles, one of which has thousands of dollars in upgrades attached, and yet the mighty BHR still can't lay out enough cash to buy a decent digital camera. Funny, that.

Anyway, haven't driven a CX-7 yet, but sat in one last night (as well as the very plush CX-9) at the auto show. Very nice interior - much nicer than the similarly-sized Ford Edge, and it gets better gas mileage to boot.

I would also post some pics that I took of the Audi R8, Lambo Gallardo and Murcielago, and Lotus Elise and Exige, but this site doesn't seem to like my choice of host...

First of all, there all upgraded, the new jeep has about 5k in it right now, with another 3 or so to finish up, but alot of that was the lift, custom hids and navigation, the M has about 6500 since well, not much to add but rims, tires, drop, intake, exhaust, tint, brakes etc. And the millenia...eg, I lost count around 13k total, but I have another 9k in possible mods (like the custom big brake and fmic)

duncan, honestly what do I NEED camera for. I'm a very basic person and will only buy something if I need it, the problem is that many people here view me through a hobby which is quite different, the ONLY things I would ever take pics of would be cars, I'm not going to spend 300 dollars so that 30 pictures a year can be slightly clearer.

Also, if your trying to link from things hosted on the pissbucket, they will not work, period, both because it is banned, and because all forums don't like cgi images posted.

Example, I could have spent 250 dollars on a 4gb ipod nano, instead I spent 35 dollars on a 4gb memory card for my phone with a built in ipod controller.

and if were talking cars, you have been gone awhile :shifty: Threads with pictures below.

Test drive 1

http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php...ic=1027&hl=

2007 BMW m6

Test drive 2

http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php...pic=582&hl=

2007 Mercedes CLS

Test drive 3 (and possible winner)

http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php...ic=1089&hl=

:shifty:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...