SPOO18

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I say we do it next Saturday, April 26th........enough time for everyone to prepare and get things situated. Plus, I'm going to put on the wheels this Saturday and do a couple of surprise things before we meet. I got something up my sleeve......LOL!

well i just put a custom flowmaster exhaust system on my ride 2day

i went from 2inch pipe to 2.5inch pipe took the pre cat out so its straight pipe and boy does my millenia want to move...........now i need a intake setup...hopefully i can get that done b4 the meet

damn! thats sucks mts

80... glad to see u still have the millenia

spoo... def down for the 26th!

someone has to make a new thread cuz this one is playedout.... make a new thread with specifics!

the 26 im down but theres a car show in long island that day so i will be going there after the meet

i need a air intake setup...does anybody know where i can get on..not sure wat jk is doing these days but i want one

damn! thats sucks mts

80... glad to see u still have the millenia

spoo... def down for the 26th!

someone has to make a new thread cuz this one is playedout.... make a new thread with specifics!

the 26 im down but theres a car show in long island that day so i will be going there after the meet

i need a air intake setup...does anybody know where i can get on..not sure wat jk is doing these days but i want one

im gonna ride out with you to that other meet, let me know whats going down