A Sad, Sad Day

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Lat's car over BHR's any day (just the back seats would be replaced :D). His doesn't have an offensive spoiler, the speaker grills are intact, and his *mods* are subtle enough that 99% of the population wouldn't notice (not to mention I find black cars boring).

It is a sad say though, the scrapyard used to be a homo-free safehaven :bye2:

1. I'd take Lat's car over BHR's any day (just the back seats would be replaced :D).

2. It is a sad say though, the scrapyard used to be a homo-free safehaven :bye2:

1. that's a compliment from you ren :D btw, i'll never do anything like that in a car, much less a millenia.... a big rig maybe but not a car ;)

2. :clap:

I'd take Lat's car over BHR's any day (just the back seats would be replaced :D). His doesn't have an offensive spoiler, the speaker grills are intact, and his *mods* are subtle enough that 99% of the population wouldn't notice (not to mention I find black cars boring).

You can find a new trunk without any holes tough, then its good to go :)

ren, your an idiot, "any idiot can tell a spoiler doesn't belong" its 100% oem, so clearly it belongs, it completes the lines of hte car, without it the rear end is a disgusting mess of lines just dragging along the pavement like rope.

And yes, everyone with half a brain will know its not a eunos, and they'll think "ricer" will they know where or what, no, but they'll junmp to rebadging something as something jdm or euro, and everyone will know the rims make it look older.

the ME color will be all wrong because i dont really know, but plenty of people in this country have driven millenias, not everyone has had the opportunity, but anyone as good as I do, know the basic shape of a millenia. I swear IF i didn't know what eunos was, and only knew of a mazda millenia, id look at your car and think, wow what an ugly millenia that this person has ruined. AND what is wrong with a black car? I think black is very classy. So is silver and white. Those were my 3 color choices for this car. Eh...the spoiler, some millenias they look good on, others they dont, depends on the color, and if it's an S or not. A spoiler on my car with the regular L rims, would look girly. A spoiler on such a car as BHRs is gorgeous. He's got the perfect rims, and the front with the spoiler makes it complete. I dont think that my headlights and all that and the spoiler cooperate well together.

hell, there isn't even a ME in the eunos or xedos, so the color alone makes it look horrible, especially with the rims.

What's the ME? Is that the Millenium Edition Millenia?

We had that - it had a higher output MCE, uprated suspension and some other good stuff.

Definitely the pick of the Eunos/Mazda 800 line.

Err, oops, my mistake.

It was actually a special edition in 1998 called "Eunos 800 SP?", here's a link: http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_2213/article.html

Scroll to the very bottom, or here's a quote:

The Eunos 800 SP?

A very limited number of Eunos 800 SPs were built in 1998 by Mazda’s Australian motorsport division.

The Eunos 800 SP features 17 inch Antera wheels, 235/45 Pirelli P6000 tyres and its ride height is lowered by one inch. The grille is also colour coded or painted black, depending on the body colour. Stainless steel kick panels and a numbered plaque can be found inside.

Engine output is presumably a little bit sunnier than the usual 149kW given a large diameter rear section of exhaust was fitted.

Sorry 2002, but black and grey are my two most disliked colours on a car (natural colours, this doesn't include pink, lime green, or powder blue or any of that other gay ricer shit). Every model of every car in history has been produced in those colours, they now bore me. And I would say 90% of the population would look at it and say *that 626 looks different*, they wouldn't know it was a milly to begin with.

I'm not saying I would do the same mods as Lat, all I'm saying is I'd rather have Lat's mods than BHR's half-assed shit. Lat's can easily be undone. With BHR's you'd have to rewire to get rid of the dumb-assed push button start (most idiotic mod ever), and you'd need new door panels and speakers to cover up his half-assed attempt at a stereo install. Really, who the fuck cuts speaker grills and then tries to call it a subtle mod that 99% wouldn't notice? Not to mention it's easier to pop a badge off and replace than to fill holes from a spoiler.

push button is pretty much anti rice, remote starts are rice.

the ME is no different other then some paint and uncomfortable suede for the interior, the 98 800sp is a bit different, but I haven't heard of a more powerful MCE in it, only about 28 were made, all have there number displayed on the rear trunk and the dash.