A Sad, Sad Day

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh..Well I wish that I could afford more than one...I'd have an S next....but my next Mazda will be a black on grey leather Mazda CX-9;) With the 5.1 BOSE surround sound, Nav, and HIDs....Oh...I've thought about putting CX-9 rims on the milly!

Well my children, today was raise lats blood pressure day at the scrapyard, millenias are stubborn and refuse even in death to give up there parts so that another may be enhanced.

I decided not to take the water filled PS projector from the 95 g'old L, instead I took the DS light, WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT GOD DAMN BOLT SHOULD DIE, i had to bend the fender outward to get at it, and the stupid L's resonator is in the damn way. The harness was loosed and the pins on the wire coming from the car were all pushed in, so i said screw it, i'll steal it from the 95 wine S. Then I went to S and tried to remove the PS light, well apparntly they had smashed another car into it since last time and bent the frame, well wonderful, I had to bend back the top support and get that damn light out, so i start hacking away at the DS harness to yank out the light, THERE TWO DIFFERENT HARNESSES :mad:

so there I go, back to the 95 L, to pick up the harness, i unwrapped all the electrical tape and pushed the pins back in, damn straight, now it works.

Also, an observation on why the steering tilt dies, im not sure if its been mentioned, but the motor wears away at the magnets inside, and leaves a SHITLOAD of metal shavings in the bottom where it piles up and shorts out the brushes. Some jackass ripped the column out of the L, i thought it would be easy to steal its motor and put it in mine since it doesn't work all the time, well, those 3 screws only release the motor housing, who knows what it would take to disconnect.

I took some time to peer down the lobes of the S, damn those were all scratched and pitted, it looks like they dropped a handful of dirt in it or something.

ZZ080122_135453.jpg

ZZ080122_130548.jpg

pay attention ren, it was starting in a parking lot with a broken window and 3 wheels, I rescued it, cleaned it up, and after the tranny could not be saved (this was a 2.5 btw) I only ended up selling a few plastic clips and the headlights

and lat, I told you that bolt sucks, you can cut it and the headlight will still be secured with the others.

also, your spending all this money of making it look older, yet you haen't gotton a CAI, or even new tires, let alone put the millenia into the name of a corporation to protect it

You're an asshole. I bought a FULL SET of tyres, they're ALL brand new. Not all of us can afford $170 a tyre to get the super duper F1 tyres you have. Eventually, yes. The ones I have now serve perfecty well and grip the road like a lat on a... nevermind.

4300k, thank you for the correction. Now where to buy them? Stop being an ass and help me with reassembling these lights.

umm no, plenty of people can, and actually they were 250, with mounting, balancing, and dividing up alinement its about 298 a tire, which tons of people can afford because they can barely keep them in stock, and I don't want to hear any bitching, I did that for 3 cars (ok jeeps were 150+ MBA each) all that and paying for a funeral on my credit card, don't bitch to me about tires.

if your going to do something, don't half ass it and pay 150 now, then 300 later, instead of spending 450 over time pay 300 now.

People like you are the reason 72 month loans exist, lexus stays in business, and repo man go home in an S class after repoing a fleet of E's