Jet Custom Chip Specification Form

woah, slow down, I explained this already. they only make it for the S.

You don't need to give them gear ratios or any of that crap unless you have modified them.

They send you a tiny box, you write down the mods you have, nothing else. So put down custom 2.5 exhaust, high flow cat, remus muffler, CAI, and you should be done. Thats all you need

NO, you don't need any of that crap.

They sell a chip for the Mazda Millenia S, it was tuned off a fellow members car years ago.

They send you a box, you put down on there "Mazda Millenia S" miller-cycle engine/supercharged. If there is any doubt, just write "all stock except CAI and exhaust"

your making this much more complicated then it is, You only put down what you have modded, some people who have rebuilt there cars from the ground up have altered all that stuff, you haven't

ren, when I go the jet it was 400, but street seems to have found it for 360ish. As far as I know it is ONLY for the 2.3, and if you just call them up they will tell you, you can even order over the phone like I did.

It is NOT a piggy back, a full reflash which is why you have to send them your ecu. I have never heard of the megasquit or whatever