Official Mazdaworld Meet 2008 Thread

Synesthesia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now price is looking to be 120 per person hopefully, with 40 due up front.

I will be starting a new thread soon, you can be on the list, but you will only be confirmed once your deposit is received. If some people want to share beds then we can fit either 12-14 in 1 cabin, would would lower the price even more.

If there are more then 14 people then we will simply get 2 houses

bhr

mc

gotto

street

street friend

clue?

jdubs?

frank??

mts?

xedos???

trout?????????

indeed, sadly its not perfect.

this house is very nice, but only has a gas grill, and....some of the roads to get to it are gravel, which is bullshit, however its ultra remote, the people told me its pretty much in the middle of nowhere on about 20 acres, but other houses even further, about half a mile from the water though.

the 2nd house wasn't as nice, but had more room, a gas and wood grill, and had its own private dock, but it had no a/c, Late august it will be in the 90's by day, plus humid as fuck, so I choose A/C over excellent roads, and since I seem to be the only one with a problem wit hthat, here comes the jeep.

Deposit has cleared, except they didn't take American Express, bastards.

Anyway the total cost is 940, which includes linens, but no "paper products"

Deposit to get on the list is still 40 dollars, then the balance will be determined by how many people come, if we get 8 people then its 117 per person total.