Settling On A Date For A Meet

6 members have voted

1. 1. wat date in general is good for u?

• late july (tomorrow till july 31st)
    • early august (aug. 1st till aug.15th)
    • late august (aug. 16-early sept.)

so here is the deal. we all cant agree on a date. and we dont know how many ppl are coming. for god's sake, i wanna meet. im sure all of u do too. so im gonna take it upon myself to get this thing happening cuz im sick of trying to figure out when's the meet gonna happen. ok, so vote in the poll what date is best for u. if u cant make it, oh well.

i think we all can agree after sept. is not cutting it cuz we will be all busy with school and shit.

If RS is coming from Atlanta, then I would concede and drive down from Toronto... CT is a really nice State... especially around Mystic. My only trouble will be working around my schedule.

gravel, well I know as soon as bhr hears that he would pull out of a meet.

I'm putting my vote in for august 19/20th, whatever the saturday is. nothing big, just an afternoon get together with a drive, which had better be arranged. camel, or those with access to mountain roads, fully paved and clean need to step up

-The Joker

umm...i wont be here august 20th. how about august 26th? i think thats late enough for everyone to make plans and its a saturday. oh and i found the perfect loacation with alot of parking space, grille and no gravel. oh we get a beauitful view of the lake. its at the mercer county park. i believe its the best spot to have a meet