Eecmm 2009

mts

• 1 month later...
I would be in favor of ocean city...we could rent a house on the beach for the weekend, around the same price - only problem is parking, usually only space for 4 cars, and your insane if you think I'm parking my millenia in sand

we'd be able to figure something out. Can we put something together in MD or DE? I think those would be cool

a friend of mine has a beach house at bethany, its just over the deleware line, about 3 miles from ocean city, but same beach, great place.

I was actually thinking about this today, how I wish we could do a beach meet for the weekend, and I had a silver 02 S to take.

so tell him to let you in for the weekend

still have to pay

it really is a pretty sweet house, not that big, but there are I think 5 beds + couch?

but it does have a private beach, HUGE deck, and is beach front.

Not sure what the weekend rate is, will find out, biggest issue is parking, 3 cars easy, 4-5 if we really cramed in, but its sort of sand parking.

an 01-02 silver S I would park there, a Jeep I'll freaking drive under the deck and park.

I was planning to start bringing up MWM09 plans in march, and do a june-august meet whatever works for people, but people have to come, and nothing will be reserved without deposits, I'm still paying off part of MWM08

still have to pay

it really is a pretty sweet house, not that big, but there are I think 5 beds + couch?

but it does have a private beach, HUGE deck, and is beach front.

Not sure what the weekend rate is, will find out, biggest issue is parking, 3 cars easy, 4-5 if we really cramed in, but its sort of sand parking.

an 01-02 silver S I would park there, a Jeep I'll freaking drive under the deck and park.

I was planning to start bringing up MWM09 plans in march, and do a june-august meet whatever works for people, but people have to come, and nothing will be reserved without deposits, I'm still paying off part of MWM08

how are the waves up that way??

How come your still paying off MWM08?!

because angel, the house cost about 900 dollars + my own expenses for transport, food, gas, and day stuff, and considering my income is down about 20% with 30-35% more in bills I'm still paying it off, now granted its only around 450 or so now, and my total debt is around 1200, but I need funds for other purposes, so I need a new job with full time pay at a certain amount bare min, and a certain amount to solve, or atleast put on hold other problems.

No, we're still going, but only part time now, my business partner does mornings, I do nights.

about 40% of our clients have gone bankrupt in the last year, and now our biggest client, who basically brokers tons of work to us is in trouble, last week we cut them off due to the amount they owe us. The good news is that we're stealing some of those clients away, so things run smoother and were more spread out, but with the exception of 1 company doing late noticed, everyones cut back.

if anyone knows real estate agents, or credit unions, associations etc that do mailing, especially post cards let me know, I'll pay you a finders fee.

so apparently at this company they told the one chick who's been there for 13 years and works like 3 hours a week, yeah, told her she would have to come in and do this other guys job, or that ehy couldn't keep her

this of course shows a bad sign, since she's been there like 13 years, and operates outside the entire chain of command, knew all the founding people and investors, then as the company grew and grew she just handled accounting and billing stuff, no boss except the ceo, even the vice presidents knew not to fuck with her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...