The Picture Thread

mts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that the little fruit that you are has never seen a 17 in bicep.... and great picture to address, bent over in the engine... I know you fear to enter the fabled S engine... PUSSY

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

wow, to bad those aren't your cars, to bad you got it out of the trash, to bad feb 10th 2006 the event was over, thats right sponsered by racelegal.com, took place on the west road, I know several people that attended, there was no millenia present, had there been, I would have been the first to know

you have posted your mods on myspace, and they are nothing, and given the paint you go with, and the civic your so proud of that would have been rice even for 2 fast 2 furious, you are nothing but a snot nose kid who knows nothing about cars.

oh, and just so were clear about just how deep I dig into things, let alone a plotted assassaination, the car that won was a 92 honda prelude, twin turbo, driven by matt pecos.

oh, and did I mention, according to the stadium, and racelegal.com this was a 1/8th mile race, after all, even a stock sl65 doesn't pull 7.65.

NOW STOP BULLSHITTING AROUND