Presenter På Min Födelsedag

Troutman

normal led's yes, however I find that sometimes they do not want to work when its say 40 degrees or lower, quite annoying.

as for high power, I think they would be fine for blinkers, but then again flashing led's are generally the first to go (although I have never had blinkers fail) brake lights might be a bit much, the high setting would be fine, but I fear even 30 minutes with the lows could be much, now if the total heat is less then a stock bulb then who cares, the housings are fine, but the led itself might fail quite soon, unless there was some sort of heatsink

True, which is why for 115x brake lights the Autolumination Eagle Eye Tower with its big heat sinks is best. I'm still toying with my Warden equivalent with good results so far. For flashing you can't go wrong - flashing doesn't harm LEDs as it does incandescent, and heat won't be an issue either because it has time to cool between flashes.

I haven't heard of the cold issue, sounds interesting...

• 9 months later...