2006 Altima 3.5 Se

Ghost T H

is that cloth interior? the rims and the grill look good..how's the intake sound?

it sure is, im upgrading to leather in a few months, probably by the end of summer, the dealer wanted 3,000 for the leaher package fuck that, not to mention nissans leather is supossidly shit, so im getting a katzkin leather seat cover set for 649 and installed for 200-400 at a local auto shop, intake sounds like a beast, cant wait for a 80 90 degree day to really hear it roar

that looks dope

I'm kinda surprised at how Altimas, Maximas and Sentras have evolutionized. My mom has a 2001 Altima (2nd gen, I believe) and it's nothing compared to the 3rd generation of Altimas.

indeed, the 2nd gen altimas were ugly as shit to me especially the back of them, they really outdid themselfs on the 3rd gens, same with the max's

i have a place around the block from my house that all they do is katzkin

whats the average install price? i know you can also order the seat covers through the install places, but what is it just for the install if you bring your own covers in do you think? i heard anywhere from 250-450

I see, certain rims went on fast....still no millenia

those rims are temp. i dont really care for them anymore, and especially not on the nissan, i was thinking of these next IPB Image

i hope in 20 inch style too!

the place by my house for the millenia was the millenia price plus 400.

just go to katzkin and see the price on the and add 400. this place is/was a katzkin retailer so u could order it right thru them..

but i dont get why just to add leather was 3k. thats rediculous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got the car back today from having the leather seat covers installed, overall, im pretty impressed with the job they did, the door panels came out great, as did the seats, the head rests in the front arent 100$ tight, but they wil shrink up a little in the heat, other then that, it looks great

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...