New Picture

SKI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 MY - 2003 MY is pre face lift....2004MY - Current post face lift....there are many differences between the current car and the prior....many improvments including the motor from the 7 (more power, variable timing etc). The new car will be out this fall, as far as I know BMW has NOT released and official photo, therefore until that time everything is simply a spy photo, or photoshop as far as I'm concerned...but then again, I'm no authority.

Neither am I, but I think those are official BMW pics sir. In fact, when I came to work today, a shiny BMW sales magazine law on the table, with ALL models including the new X5 with pics, on sale spring 2007 it says. That shiny piece is going to accompany me home today :shifty:

However what looks like a X3 pic, which Trout found puzzles me more. Is that a facelift, look at the headlamps. The car in the magazine here does not have those headlamps :hmm:

Anyway I agree with MTS, your pic looks like a brochure pic :thumbup1:

Actually this was more of a sales broshure distributed in mail to companies or maybe everyone, shall see when I go home today. Anyway I like the design of the older ones better, the mid to late nineties 7 series is a Xedos competitor in style and class, my opinion. One of the few worthy, again my opinion.

I was at my dealer last week and the official photos weren't out yet.....however, they must be now!...www.bmwusa.com has some good photos! I think the new one looks great!!!!!

As for the car trout posted, the shape and size is X3 looking but the headlights are off the 5 series. BMW might put 5 series lights on the X5...but never the X3....good photoshop job though.

• 1 month later...