Good Bye Milly

So to continue the conversation...

Hey Renboy, nice to see your still around. Lets put it this way towards the end it was taking about a quart a week. Burning it and leaking it, I could have fixed it all myself but there is no sense in putting $1k worth of parts into it.

BHR I could have waited for a better offer or parted it out but just wasnt worth the hassle. Used that money to make my first payment and tint the windows of my MS3.

I got a pretty good deal on it with the tech package for 24,500 and as a first time buyer with little credit I somehow managed %4.9 interest.

Though I always said I would never buy a new car, it was worth it. This car is a blast to drive, though not as smooth as the milly.

So good bye Milly

IPB Image

RIP first Millenia

IPB Image

Hellooo torque steer...

IPB Image

IPB Image

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, its a relief being able to drive a car and not worry about something breaking. A new car with new tech is good too. This car has bluetooth audio, 10 speakers, it comes with HID's that move on turns and a blind spot monitoring system that is actually pretty useful.

The millenia's SC was shot, front IC was full of oil. On startup it would smoke pretty heavily until I accelerated down the block(I had one cat removed). Aside from that front and rear main seals, camshaft, and valvecover seals were leaking. 2 of my motor mounts were shot as well as the sway bar bushings. CV joints were going out, I had a bent tie rod somehow.

Died with 175K miles.

Hey thats a gray 01-02, ME! Maybe BHR would be interested to buy?

Why do you have 2.5 rims though?

Hey thats a gray 01-02, ME! Maybe BHR would be interested to buy?

Why do you have 2.5 rims though?

Nevermind, there are 2 milleniae in your post.

yous all is funny.......I just shelled out $2800 to get mine all fixed at the dealership....TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!

I am sick of people saying it is not worth putting money into a milly.....that's BS!!!! a payment on a new car in one year is more than what i spend on my milly!!!!! AND it it drives SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

It's a win win in my book! No other MAZDA or car is like it.......not even my brand new Touring Edition Odyssey.

Saint, we need to talk. Need to see what you've done and what needs to be done on yours to get it to pass CA emission.....

yous all is funny.......I just shelled out $2800 to get mine all fixed at the dealership....TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!

I am sick of people saying it is not worth putting money into a milly.....that's BS!!!! a payment on a new car in one year is more than what i spend on my milly!!!!! AND it it drives SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

It's a win win in my book! No other MAZDA or car is like it.......not even my brand new Touring Edition Odyssey.

Saint, we need to talk. Need to see what you've done and what needs to be done on yours to get it to pass CA emission.....

Sure Frank. Let me call you soon. 7pm-10pm ok for you?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SON OF A BITCH, I COULD HAVE USED THE ENTIRE REAR AND FRONT END COSMETIC PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i SO don't want to pay to have the 2002 ass that I have on it right now repainted, because i know theyre going to do a shitty job.

I need a passenger fender, hood; back bumper, trunk plate and trunk in ME silver colour!

and what the hell, those are almost exactly the same things wrong with mine.... VCG, crank and cam seals, s/c. i'm going to have it all done in a few weeks when I get my hands on some money. i can't WAIT to see a freshly rebuilt one from PSE come in the mail.... Mine has been thru hell but you will have to pry it from my cold dead clutches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...