#121 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:40 PM

Hopefully today.
Mazdaworld Federation - Special OPs Unit
"The silver glow of the starlight in the night sky forever beckons us to a far greater reality; it is only in death that we accept the invitation." -The Great Troutman, Nov 18, 2008
'07 Holden Caprice

#122 Bad Kitty

Bad Kitty

meow baby... >^,,^<

• Supporters
  • 64,860 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

well, did you get the pics yet?
If problems are perceived by men, and men inevitably die, then there is no such thing as a problem. ~ Troutman

#123 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:26 AM

Yes I did, but they are on the other computer due to a technical error, and it's been a busy week. But there was a surprise result. shifty.gif
"The silver glow of the starlight in the night sky forever beckons us to a far greater reality; it is only in death that we accept the invitation." -The Great Troutman, Nov 18, 2008
'07 Holden Caprice

#124 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:26 AM

Both seem to perform well, however the biggest difference was that the Mothers comes out of the bottle like water and application is very messy and difficult. The Meguiars is a nice thick paste.

Comparing them back to back, the Meguiars has noticably better results (not to say the Mothers is bad) which may be because of the easier application. I will be continuing to use the Meguiars when the Mothers has been used up.

Also I'd like to say that unpainted bumper suck more than Latino's boyfriend. It's the hardest part of the Corolla to get looking respectable.

Pics don't really show much unfortunately.
'07 Holden Caprice

#125 Seldomseen

Seldomseen

Officer of the Federation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:35 AM

I'm probably going to replace some of the fading black chrome on my Spyder this coming spring/summer....the harsh winters and excessive driving has put a heavy beating on my car. But luckily it's still running strong and reliable as hell. :-)
I'm White

#126 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:48 AM

To prevent fade with the new plastics, the best thing is to keep the car undercover where possible.
'07 Holden Caprice

#127 Seldomseen

Seldomseen

• Members
  • 11,654 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE(Troutman @ Dec 8 2007, 05:48 AM) View Post

To prevent fade with the new plastics, the best thing is to keep the car undercover where possible.

Word is bond....
I'm White

#128 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:08 AM

IPB Image
'07 Holden Caprice

#129 Bad Kitty

Bad Kitty

meow baby... >^,,^<

• Supporters
  • 64,860 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 03:31 PM

hmm.gif
If problems are perceived by men, and men inevitably die, then there is no such thing as a problem. ~ Troutman

#130 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:09 AM

It is certainly an ongoing chore to maintain plastic, though so far the Eunie has only needed one application of the product.
'07 Holden Caprice

#131 Seldomseen

Seldomseen

• Members
  • 11,654 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

UV Rays is a sonofbitch on plastic!!!
I'm White

#132 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:40 AM

Fortunately the Eunie seldom sees them.
'07 Holden Caprice