• 29,208 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:26 AM

under the category of Foreign Mazda's you've mispelled "I've" and "forgotten"
IPB Image

Mazdaworld Federation - Lt. Commander

Previous: R.I.P - Gone but NEVER forgotten...97 Millenia L
Current: 02 Millenia
IPB ImageIPB Image
Dallasaurora: Now that's not funny....I spent the last hour trying to sweep the board, then DoN comes along and wipes out all my posting hard work in like 10 minutes! Damn, that sucks!!!
J-allan: Don, how can you sleep at night knowing your car is available to drive 24/7? IPB Image Very, very tasteful mods, IMO, from the signal mirrors to the hids and engine compartment, well done!
Kat_Daddy: btw, i think plat still holds the milly crown here. Don is moving into the #1 contender spot though...
Roof: Don has the makings of a good padawan.
we will have to see where this goes before i take him under my wing

BH: the true post of a post whore can only be measured over time. He must remain constant throughout the ages

#2 The Only MTS

The Only MTS

Evil Supremely Supercharged

• Staff
  • 43,320 posts
  • Interests:my milly, and mountain biking.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

Doesn't make us look very good does it?
Mazdaworld Federation - Enforcer
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Sadly sold to another.... but I am still the same prick.

QUOTE(Saint @ Oct 14 2008, 12:26 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Frankzao @ Oct 13 2008, 09:06 PM) View Post

BHR has not learned that driving a milly can also be fun........he still thinks it can't tow, remember?

Tow? He thinks it is made of sugar and melts in the rain :)

#3 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

AT ALL
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image
Dallasaurora: Now that's not funny....I spent the last hour trying to sweep the board, then DoN comes along and wipes out all my posting hard work in like 10 minutes! Damn, that sucks!!!
J-allan: Don, how can you sleep at night knowing your car is available to drive 24/7? IPB Image Very, very tasteful mods, IMO, from the signal mirrors to the hids and engine compartment, well done!
Kat_Daddy: btw, i think plat still holds the milly crown here. Don is moving into the #1 contender spot though...

BH: the true post of a post whore can only be measured over time. He must remain constant throughout the ages

#4 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

http://www.mazdaworl...p...ost&id=1054
Mazdaworld Federation - Special OPs Unit
"The silver glow of the starlight in the night sky forever beckons us to a far greater reality; it is only in death that we accept the invitation." -The Great Troutman, Nov 18, 2008
'07 Holden Caprice

#5 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

bhr? syn?
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#6 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

The issue has been raised before, I could probably bring up half a dozen spelling errors on the main page, but there's no point if nothing will happen.
"The silver glow of the starlight in the night sky forever beckons us to a far greater reality; it is only in death that we accept the invitation." -The Great Troutman, Nov 18, 2008
'07 Holden Caprice

#7 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Electronics
Car stereo's , radar detectors, tailgator deterrants .

Foreign Mazda's
Eunos, Xedos, Amati, or maybe a model I'v forgotton , this is the place for you.

Millenia/Eunos 800/Xedos 9
The rarest and most exotic of all Mazda's. Originally slated to be the Amati 500 of Mazda's once dreamed of luxury brand.

MX-3
Small sportcar from Mazda, growing interest in the used scene for fuel efficent engines

Feedback
Buyers and Sellers, post your experiances here
'07 Holden Caprice

#8 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:42 PM

all excellent points trout...and rather sad...
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#9 Xedosman

Xedosman

Towing member

• Supporters
  • 5,188 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

It feels somewhat reassuring that I'm not the only one to notice these basic vocabulary spelling errors.

Slang might be ok, but rather not on the forum front page.
The engineers hoped to modify the boot lid in order to minimize wind resistance.The easiest method involved attaching
a rear spoiler, though that would detract from the vehicle's lines.
Alternatively, the lip of the lid could be enlarged, though that would require significant more work. Naturally, the team chose the second approach, and set to work in a wind tunnel lab in Miyoshi. A while later, they emerged with the hoped-for design, which was both aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing...

2000 Xedos 9 2,5. Stock features: push-a-button retract mirrors, 1500 kg towing capasity, tranny cooler, rear swaybar, pollen filter, roof rack mounts.

Ported heads, knifeedged IM, dropin K&N with wheelwell airduct.

IPB Image

#10 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

agreed
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#11 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:13 PM

I only focused on spelling errors there, grammatical errors would require more space again. shifty.gif
'07 Holden Caprice

#12 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:11 AM

and still no response
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#13 The Only MTS

The Only MTS

• Staff
  • 43,320 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Too busy making more I guess... It is not us that look the fool, if I had the ability they would have been corrected. People, especially new people are turned off by spelling mistakes on a forum that is about reading, would you buy a book full of mistakes? NEVER.... but then again I am sure BHR does not read.... for his vocabulary is VERY limited.
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

BHR has not learned that driving a milly can also be fun........he still thinks it can't tow, remember?

#14 Troutman

Troutman

--------------------

• Staff
  • 38,842 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

I invite his ranting rebuttal.
'07 Holden Caprice

#15 DoN_BLaZe34

DoN_BLaZe34

sTaNding aBoVe tHe ReSt

• Supporters
  • 29,208 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

Looks like we may never get it..
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#16 The Only MTS

The Only MTS

• Staff
  • 43,320 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

Content in his ignorance I guess... at least the metroterrorist can spell whistling.gif
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

#17 ///BHRpowered

///BHRpowered

Renegade Super Villain

• Forefathers
  • 92,128 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:15 PM

http://www.mazdaworl...?showtopic=1414
Mazdaworld Federation - General/"Underboss"

2000 Millenia S...It's a car with stuff in it
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee...4.7, Limited, Quadra-Drive, Loaded.
2005 Audi S4...V8, 6spd, miltek
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee...5.7 Hemi, Overland, '14 LED headlights coming soon
2005 ZX-6rr...Muzzy, power commander 3, bixenons
1987 GPZ500...Vance Hines, full led, bixenons
2013 Lamborghini LP560-4 Spyder...possible twin turbo?
"You have entered, BHR's world. Proceed at your own risk" - MCfrank/zaocaddy
"BHR is more correct than you could imagine." - Troutman
"I guess we all proved BHR right.....again....." - Frankzao
QUOTE(SKI @ Apr 27 2006, 01:26 AM) View Post

First of all, we are smart enough to know that BHR doesn't really exist, he is an illusion in all our minds....

"The perfect weapon for terrorising Veyrons!"