For Sale: Wheel Bearing, Wheel Seal, Caliper Rebuild Kit

I have been doing a bunch of maintenance and I have some things left over that I couldn't use.

I bought a wheel bearing and wheel seal a while ago to do when I did my axle, but it turns out that the early manufactured 95 Millenia actually uses a larger bearing than the later years so I couldn't use it. The brand is Timken. Beck Arnley seems to have their parts correct and according to them this bearing will fit 95-02 with models manufactured after 12/94. The Timken part number is #510010. There are other cars that the bearing should fit as well. I also have the wheel seal that goes with this bearing which is Beck Arnley brand part #0523490. Both are brand new in packaging. Together From Rockauto.com these would be $54.68 with shipping (using my zip). I would like to sell together for $45 shipped anywhere in the US.

IPB Image

Also for sale I have a Raybestos caliper rebuild kit #WK2006 to rebuild one front caliper. I bought it and then realized my slide pins were sized up in my calipers and they were not something I could rebuild myself. That would be $5 shipped. Rebuilding should be pretty easy, there are good videos on how to use this kit on youtube by expert village.

IPB Image

Reply here or PM me if interested in anything. If there is no interest on here in a couple of weeks they will go on ebay. I would rather sell them to someone on here, if they go on ebay the price will be a little higher.